Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mission not ending

Page: 1 of 1
 dumnut
09-02-2001, 10:10 PM
on battle 3, mission 5(I think. it's the mission where the listening device has to be planted on the communication array) the mission won't end. I find the right array, the device is planted and she gets back to the ship, and I destroy all the enemies. the only mission objective that shows up as completed is finding the right array. nothing else is registering as being completed, and a nav bouy is nowhere to be seen. anyone got any ideas on how to get around this?
 Francisco Jimйnez
09-03-2001, 3:30 PM
the thing is that you have to inspect all the sats, if you do not, the objetive appears at 16% completed and you canґt finish the mission
 dumnut
09-03-2001, 5:19 PM
I did that. didn't work.
 Gold leader
09-05-2001, 9:54 AM
Aeron will abort her mission when the Z/G's come too close. Prevent that and the other mission goals will be completed.
 Red Leader Ace
09-06-2001, 6:29 PM
Yeah, only go for Zero G group "TK". They're the ones that attack Aeron. Leave the rest alone, it's a waste of time if you go after them. Focus on "TK", and you should be okay. And as Gold Leader said, don't let them come near Aeron..
Page: 1 of 1