Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

most DISLIKED unit

Page: 3 of 3
 Redtech
11-07-2008, 3:16 PM
Now here's a board I haven't been to for a while...

I don't really like any unit with shotgun-style weapon. Mainly because shotguns are just...awful!
 LordOfTheFish
11-07-2008, 3:30 PM
Come on, engineers are awesome! :xp:

I can't stand the commander :dozey:
 lightfoot1990
07-07-2009, 2:31 AM
Is there any sweet spots on the Droidekas shield?? it takes forever to disarm them and their firepower sure swipes out a whole crew of clones...
 BagelNinjaFail
03-16-2011, 2:34 PM
I only hate Bothan Spies because they get in the way. I'm one shot away from killing Princess Leia, and the headshot takes out a Bothan Spy. By then, I'm dead, and being teabagged by a female. DX
 joesdomain
08-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Engineet is worst! You either good at it or not! The weapon is wierd. I al ways play has rebel trooper when I am rebels or stormtrooper or darktrooper when I am empire.
 duster
09-14-2012, 1:59 PM
Droideka.I had it of geting rained by grenades.That way my alyes nearby are taken out aswell.That's why i play the droid sniper often but i hate the award sniper.Empire play i would say imperial officer.Has a nice sonic blaster.Rebels-rebel sniper and rebel soldier.Has a nice gun.And i like the rebel pistols.
Page: 3 of 3