Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Graphic Problems in HUD

Page: 1 of 1
 Hawk Harkon
08-16-2001, 3:22 AM
I installed the 2.02 patch and am having graphic problems. The problem is that the HUD graphics are out of sorts. The radar HUD is appearing over the targeting recitracle in the center of the screen instead of the upper corner as it should. I can't see the target. Also I can't see the 3D representation of the target in the CRT display at the bottom center of the screen as it is covered by something. I have a P3 650 with a GEForce 256 32mb DDR. Am using DirectX 8.0a and Win2000, but am having the same problem under Win98SE.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 Zethnar
08-21-2001, 1:55 PM
Im also having this problem, ive tried the 2.02 patch, also with a fresh install.

Ive tried software mode, turning all acceleration options off, all graphics options on low etc. If anyone knows whats happening, the help would be appreciated

BTW im running a p3 733 with a GeForce2 mx if its of any relevance. (which it probably is)
 Gugeyewalker
08-21-2001, 9:56 PM
I must say that the common denominator here is the GeForce, have you tried switching it with another vid card? Got the latest GEForce updates?
 SWIV
08-24-2001, 12:39 AM
Hmm,,,sounds strange to me. Try going with the latest vid drivers,and a fresh install of the game, then the 2.02 patch.

------------------
French fried womprats is good eating! May the grease be with you....BuurrP! :)
Page: 1 of 1