Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Disconnection After Online Game

Page: 1 of 1
 Xerionox
11-16-2005, 6:18 PM
After a game has finished on an online server (win/lose) At the bottom of the screen, is a picture of a cable, in a circle crossed out. I assume that means I've lost connection with the server. Starwars Battle Front freezes up, the music is still playing, and mouse still moves, but nothing else happens. I have to minimize the window and ctrl-alt-delete it to close the window. That staled the computer once, and I had to resart the entire computer.

Single Player works perfectly.

Any insight is appreciated.

If you want me to post anything, (specs or error messages or whatever) please tell me how.
 zerted
11-17-2005, 6:46 AM
Wait up to 5 minutes before you terminate the game.
 Xerionox
11-17-2005, 6:23 PM
Wait up to 5 minutes before you terminate the game.

I'm still having troubles. Waiting doesn't do anything
 zerted
11-17-2005, 7:48 PM
OK, then the server/your connection isn't just being slow. The picture is a network performance icon. It doesn't mean you lost the connection with the sserver, only thats its really slow. What type of internet connection do you have? How 'fast' is your computer?
 Xerionox
11-25-2005, 12:48 PM
OK, then the server/your connection isn't just being slow. The picture is a network performance icon. It doesn't mean you lost the connection with the sserver, only thats its really slow. What type of internet connection do you have? How 'fast' is your computer?

I have Cable for my Internet Connection.

My Computer's 'speed' is...

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
2.21 GHz, 512 MB of RAM

Anything else you need?
Page: 1 of 1