Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

snow blind

Page: 1 of 1
 lord-slane
11-16-2005, 6:07 PM
This is a battle between the empire and rebels on Hoth. The rebels are out numberd there are 13 AT-AT's coming straight at them. the rebels only have about 20 snow speeders.
I am an imperial captain of the dark legion squad a highly powerful squad of the empire. :trooper: :atat:
 lord-slane
11-16-2005, 6:11 PM
fill in
name:
faction:
 lord-slane
11-16-2005, 9:20 PM
name: slane
faction: impire

We ran out onto the snowy mountains we had to get to the rebels base to take civilians that were there hostage. we climbed a rugged turrain when we saw 6 rebel commad guard standing about 120ft away from us .okay scouts get ur snipers ready.our scouts picked them off in about 4 secounds.okay move forward i was equiped with 2 command pistols our scouts had there snipers , the shockers had the RPG's and the pilots had there slashers and lightning blasters. we went on. we came to a large building with the rebel symbol on it.okay men move in slowly and be aware there could be over 50 rebels in there, we have to take them by surprise we moved in slowly and our scout opend the door and i threw a thermal detonator in .we quickly ran and dived for cover. we heard it go off and then we ran in.
 lord-slane
11-27-2005, 4:56 PM
is anyone gonna come and join
Page: 1 of 1