Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

T3 Transplant Mod for Kotor 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle Racer
11-16-2005, 4:50 PM
So I just got KOTOR 2 for PC. When I got to T3 in the fuel line I had an idea. Considering the little guy's head is about to fall off during the pre-log and then he later gets hit with a huge ion blast that sends parts flying off of him, I thought it would be nice, and more realistic, to have the option to transplant his memory-core and vocabulator into a body of one of the many droids you encounter on Perogous. Don't know how hard it would be to do it, but would be fun to put him in one of the big blue fire extiguisher droids, and get to use it's weapons along with T3's. Or even HK-50's body, just to annoy HK-47.

If there are any modelers looking for an idea for a new saber hilt, would be neat to have a light saber hilt based on a Scottish Claymore hilt, or some other medieval or celtic sword hilts.
 Darth333
11-16-2005, 4:55 PM
The t3 thing is very easy to do. You simply need to create a new dialogue to insert in the story and attach a one liner script that changes T3's appearance into that of another droid. If you want, this is something you can try to do by yourself. If you get stuck, just ask your questions on the boards and we'll give you a hand.
 Eagle Racer
11-16-2005, 5:13 PM
That's what I figured. I haven't done any modding in this series, but with the models and everything like that being done I didn't think it would that complicated. I figured I would look into it and try and figure it out. Thanks for the info.
Page: 1 of 1