Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hoth Add-on

Page: 1 of 1
 Ba'rad
06-30-2001, 5:34 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to start up the Hoth mission. I've beaten the game, so I should be able to play it. I followed the instructions to place each file in its appropriate place (although it didn't specifically say where to put the LST file and Wave sounds folder, so I just put both in the Wave and MissionVoice folders to play it safe). So, I did all of that, started up the game, and went to the Briefing Room, the doors don't open. Am I not loading it correctly? Did I put the files in the wrong place? Is the addition to the LST file at the end contain a typo? Help me out please, 'cause I'm dying to see how fun this mission is!
 K_Kinnison
06-30-2001, 9:55 PM
well, is it a family mission?

not familiar with those missions.
 Ba'rad
07-01-2001, 1:29 AM
Actually no, it's a mission I downloaded from this site. It's not part of the retail version.
 K_Kinnison
07-01-2001, 5:34 PM
no... i ment are the missions tagged to be family missions. That is, have you gone to the Room where M-K is and tried clicking on him for the breifing.

If the top middile door does not open, try doign the mission as if it is a family one.
 Rebel Loyaltist
07-01-2001, 8:43 PM
I had a the same probably with the same mission! But anyway what I did to fix it ways I went into the pilot editor and looked at the mission thingy which lets you select which mission you where on. I had on twenty "After missions" (missions which are after endor) but I should have been on one! Hope this helps.

P.S. This was the older version of the pilot editor or a different.

------------------
If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!
 Darth Massacator
08-08-2001, 1:29 AM
Did you get the Hoth add-on from Ace Antille's site? If you did, I can probably help you out. But my first question to you is, have you completed the game with the pilot you're using for the Hoth mission? If you haven't, you won't be able to play the Hoth mission.
 SWIV
08-15-2001, 6:29 PM
The mission might be in the skirmish\simulator room, just above Ace Assemeens room, there you can replay all previous missions, and any that you added. That is if you edited the "Mission.LST" file correctly, and placed the ".TIE" files in the missions folder.

------------------
French fried womprats is good eating! May the grease be with you....BuurrP! :)
Page: 1 of 1