Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Small correction request...

Page: 1 of 1
 Maphisto86
11-16-2005, 2:04 PM
This has probably been brought up before but is there any way to correct a clipping error concerning the Darth Revan model? Im sorry there is no picture but the error is how when you are wearing Revan's robe ( hood, mask, cape, etc) the red loincloth (for lack of a better description) clips underneath the robes around his legs.

Actually here's a pic I got from the net... see the in-game screenshot on the right: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/tb9243/Revan/RC.jpg)

That's what I mean... No biggy and probably doesen't require a mod but still it makes me think "Too much starch in his cape... now this!? Who does Lord Revan's tailoring!?" :rolleyes:
 Darth InSidious
11-16-2005, 2:41 PM
Err, for K1? I believe the answer is "no". Why? Because of modelling issues, and the inability to add new animations to the game.
 Captain_H
11-16-2005, 6:37 PM
This has probably been brought up before but is there any way to correct a clipping error concerning the Darth Revan model? Im sorry there is no picture but the error is how when you are wearing Revan's robe ( hood, mask, cape, etc) the red loincloth (for lack of a better description) clips underneath the robes around his legs.

Actually here's a pic I got from the net... see the in-game screenshot on the right: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/tb9243/Revan/RC.jpg)

That's what I mean... No biggy and probably doesen't require a mod but still it makes me think "Too much starch in his cape... now this!? Who does Lord Revan's tailoring!?" :rolleyes:

On a good note, the person in the Revan clothes did a pretty good job on the outfit. :)
 RedHawke
11-16-2005, 11:53 PM
This has probably been brought up before but is there any way to correct a clipping error concerning the Darth Revan model?
Of course it has been asked before :rolleyes:... You have asked for the proverbial "Holy Grail" of KOTOR modding, it is one of the earliest and longest running requests made. This will never be possible for either KOTOR's, unless we get a breakthrough of some kind with model animations.

@ I do agree with Captain_H, that person did a nice job on that outfit! :)
 Maphisto86
11-17-2005, 8:02 AM
Well I don't know if this was always the case but I only noticed that clipping error after I installed the Darth Bandon model robes ( by the way Redhawke I managed to get the Bandon robes but not the silver Sith ones). Before it looked as it should and only the cape was an issue (not that bad). I dunno maybe I was dreaming...

P.S. So far that is the best Revan costume to date! :smash:
 RedHawke
11-18-2005, 12:23 AM
( by the way Redhawke I managed to get the Bandon robes but not the silver Sith ones).
Just add in those files from the list I gave you in the second PM to your override, and cheat for the robe, the giveitem cheat for that robe is the same as the .uti filename. Or add it in with KSE. ;)

I dunno maybe I was dreaming...
Believe me, you were... they were just as starchy as before, only it is more obvious on the Female model than the Male. :)
 The_Maker
11-18-2005, 12:34 PM
I think kritsy's mod Here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16834.html) fixes some of those problems slightly for the female revan model, I have it installed and so far its looking better than that default model. Yeagh. :whacked:
 Darth InSidious
11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Someone was working on the cape for K2 *months* ago, and nowt's been heard since, though, so...
 Maphisto86
11-18-2005, 3:07 PM
Just add in those files from the list I gave you in the second PM to your override, and cheat for the robe, the giveitem cheat for that robe is the same as the .uti filename. Or add it in with KSE. ;)

Believe me, you were... they were just as starchy as before, only it is more obvious on the Female model than the Male. :)

Well the cape is obviously wrong but you know Im talking about that right? Im sure it was fine before...all well. No biggy I geuss! You still see Revan's robe in all it's glory when just standing. :twogun:

EDIT: Thank you Redhawke for the tip on the silver Sith armor. It worked!
 Master Maestro
01-15-2006, 4:33 PM
Hasn't the animation code been cracked now?

Wouldn't that allow for the clipping issues to be erased?
 Clone L68362
01-15-2006, 5:11 PM
Well, they understand animations better now but we still can't really do anything.
 Master Maestro
01-16-2006, 3:10 PM
Okay that's understandable, it is a recent discovery after all
Page: 1 of 1