Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Would people like a chat with the game makers?

Page: 1 of 1
 IC_Jaycensolo
11-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I have been in contact with LA over the last few weeks to get them to support the community and to hear what we have to say about the game. I am trying to arrange a meeting which will be held on ventrilo where we can talk the makers, tech support and the PR side of LA about the SWBF 2.

They won't even do one until I can prove that this is what the community wants.

So please post here if you are interested.

This is for clan members only - Only 1 member from each clan would be allowed to come if we can get one going.

-|IC|-Jaycensolo-UK
 Nokill
11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
the community wants it and RedCell clan will send lionheart the biggest!!! BF2 fan evah ;)

evrybody sign this treath
/signed
 [BFG]DAWG
11-21-2005, 2:56 PM
[BFG]DAWG - Tournament Admin for Battle for the Galaxy - A MyIS tournament. I would be very interested in getting the chance to chat with the devs.
 ElusiveSora
11-21-2005, 2:57 PM
ElusiveSora - 2nd in command of Death Company. this sounds like a fantastic idea.

/signed
 =TF=WaLKeR
11-21-2005, 3:13 PM
As a representative from Team Frag Gaming, I would like to say that we would love a chat with the developers, we would like to know where and when, and if their are any mod tools planned soon.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/cwalke/Sigs/TF_walker_swbf3.jpg)
 skatea23
12-01-2005, 2:07 AM
[RDH] also supports this idea!
Page: 1 of 1