Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Platinum Double-Bladed Saber and Special hilt

Page: 1 of 1
 SilverSentinal2
11-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi I'm new at this so I hope I'm doing it right. Um I was wondering if anyone with a far better understanding of techonolgy than I possess might be interested in trying to create a special saber for Kotor1. I like Redhawk's white sabers and somene moded the MotF crystal and it was also very good but, I have my heart set on the above platinum color. And I thought If I described the hilt I wanted maybe someone would be interested. Also the double bladed hilts for kotor2 are less and inspireing so if anyone has any new ones that'd be nice too. For those of you with no interest in doing another saber is there anyway to mod Visas so you can give her Nomi Sunrider's robes? Maybe remove the hood and giver her Dark Aubern Hair and Phylo blue eyes?
 The_Maker
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM
For the lightsaber hilt request you might want to search around on PCGM,

For the double bladed hilts oldflash has made a very nice alternative Here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16231.html) :)

And for the Nomi Sunrider robes, I am unsure if anyone has done this, but stoffe-mkb has made a nice Visas only robe which can be found Here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11955.html)

And about the removal of the hood and adding a face, its imposs.. well I shouldn't say impossible but since the default model HAS no real face underneath, and no one wants to make a new one you're kind of outta luck :(

But I hope those other links help you.

And I almost forgot, Welcome to LucasForums! :wavey:
 SilverSentinal2
11-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for your kind reply. Bummer about Visas, the girl gets no respect. As for the rest you were so nice giving me the links, I'm truely thankful. Have a wonderful day!
 PoiuyWired
12-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Well, I would think a red/gold-rimmed version of Atris's rope would work well to her, as well as a nice goth dress, but thats another topic.
Page: 1 of 1