Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Use HK-47 to hunt bounties

Page: 1 of 1
 Gallowglass
11-14-2005, 5:01 PM
I dont know a thing about modding but would it be possible to create a bounty office with bounties from across the galaxy and (with Hk's bounty hunting programing fixed) use Hk to hunt these bounties down solo. Somthing a bit like the bounty hunter game that came out a few years ago. Maybe you could use other characters if his programing isnt fixed.
Just an idea.

P.S. this would be for either kotor game.
 Darth InSidious
11-14-2005, 5:14 PM
Uhm really, this belongs in the Modding Requests area, Gallowglass ;)

Short answer: Yes it would be possible, but it would take a long time to do. Also, the HK solo thing would probably be very hard to do right.

Furthermore, HK would have to travel on the Hawk, cuz it's built into the modules.
 Gallowglass
11-14-2005, 5:31 PM
sorry bit new to this
 The Doctor
11-14-2005, 5:31 PM
WELCOME TO LUCASFORUMS!
It would take far too long for any human to make: not enough patience, IMO.
 Hallucination
11-14-2005, 6:48 PM
Its a very good idea, but sounds very difficult. And don't forget Mira is also a bounty hunter.
P.S. Welcome to the SWK forum!
 RedHawke
11-15-2005, 1:27 AM
(with Hk's bounty hunting programing fixed)
FYI, HK-47 is not a Bounty Hunter he is an Assassin Droid... big difference. One brings in people the other terminates them. ;)

Now Mira is a Bounty Hunter and would be appropriate for this kind of theng. :)

Just my 2 cents! :D
 Hallucination
11-15-2005, 8:02 PM
^^Plus Miras hot.
 RevanA4
11-15-2005, 10:41 PM
^^Plus Miras hot.

the haindmaiden is hotter XP

any way yeah this belongs in teh mod request forum

it might be possible but it would take a long time to make as side quest mods are time consuming from what I've heard
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-16-2005, 12:34 AM
@Gallowglass, there's plenty of tutorials there;)

*Detracts 5 mojo points from revan for saying such blasphemy*
Page: 1 of 1