Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1 Romances

Page: 1 of 1
 AiluraKnight
11-14-2005, 2:15 PM
I've seen a mod to speed up the romances with Carth/Bastila, but could someone make one for Juhani? I've tried everything and still can't trigger that last scene on the temple ::sniffle::
 The_Maker
11-14-2005, 4:07 PM
I think I have something that will help,
If my memory serves me right, I think This (http://webpages.charter.net/alvintamsir/mods/romance.zip) mod already has the Juhani enhanced dialogue.

I might be wrong though...
 RaV™
11-14-2005, 4:10 PM
Maker I beleive your right.
 AiluraKnight
11-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Nope, that one only works for Carth and Bastila :( While it works well for them, I have been unable thus far to find one like it for Juhani
 Nancy Allen``
01-22-2006, 3:59 PM
You are female Revan of course? Did you complete her side quest?
 MdKnightR
01-22-2006, 8:07 PM
On this issue, do you have to choose between Carth and Juhani or can you have both?
 Nancy Allen``
01-22-2006, 8:15 PM
I played through once where I tried and failed to save Dunstil, and had to kill him. I think Carth very much goes off you after that, but then Juhani talks to you at the temple. On another game I did save Dunstil and later Carth expresses his feelings, and there was no Juhani romance option. So it would seem that it can be only one or the other.
Page: 1 of 1