Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Various thingies on romance, sabers. etc

Page: 1 of 1
 Weiser_Cain
11-13-2005, 4:53 PM
(I'd liketo hit on everyone but...) Expanded romance, including Mira and including Dark/light variation on seduction and so forth. Things to do once I've 'romanced the stone' like feats the aid us when we fight together, and diffrent greetings and stuff to talk about after the romance is over, kind of like the medation thing you can do with T3.

Ability to build and name saber's and have the stats of the saber reflect the skills and abilities of the builder. Also divorce saber construction from baodur. It'd also be cool to be able to piece together a saber on peragus if you had high repair ranks.

A question, I was trying to alte Mira's clothes to be fully upgradeable, what controls this?
 Weiser_Cain
11-13-2005, 9:39 PM
Also It'd be nice to be able to force jump with melee weapons.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-13-2005, 11:46 PM
1st subject, *takes notes for Ship mod*;)
 RedHawke
11-14-2005, 12:43 AM
A question, I was trying to alte Mira's clothes to be fully upgradeable, what controls this?
a_light_x09.uti (Mira's Ballistic Mesh Jacket)

Found in BIF's/templates.bif/Blueprint, Item/

General Tab: Upgrade Level, set it higher than 0 to make it upgradeable.

For seeing what the upgrade numbers mean, check out the bottom part of this Tutorial (http://64.20.36.211/showthread.php?t=144452). Just set that upgrade level then save it to your override, then you will likely need a save from before Mira joins your party, or you will need to use cheats to spawn a new one.

I hope this helps! :D

PS: Atton's Jacket is a_light_x02.uti...
 Weiser_Cain
11-14-2005, 1:23 AM
Thanks.

What 'ship mod'?
Page: 1 of 1