Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HK-47's additional programming...

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkExcalibur42
11-12-2005, 3:49 PM
I know I just made a mod request, but this is an idea i've been kicking around a bit and decided other people would have a ton of fun with it too.

HK-47 was the former property of a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan. If you were Darth Revan and you're rigging your state-of-the-art high-tech assassin droid with all sorts of cool improvements, wouldn't you program him in the use of lightsabers?

My idea was that after HK-47 discovers you are Darth Revan and his memory core is reactivated, he also gains the feats lightsaber proficiency and lightsaber focus. Not force powers or a jedi class, just the ability to use lightsabers...

Decent idea?
 who cares
11-12-2005, 4:02 PM
Decent Idea, Personly don't like driods with sabers (that whole general greavis thing)
 Dark_lord_Cheez
11-12-2005, 4:24 PM
it's a good idea, however he wouldn't be able to use the saber seeing as droids don't have melee animations. In other words, you'd be able to equip the saber to him, but when you attacked with it he'd just stand there and do nothing.
 DarkExcalibur42
11-12-2005, 5:12 PM
oh. i didn't know he didn't have melee animations. I've never thought to equip him with swords, so I never noticed.
Page: 1 of 1