Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Simplicity?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Groovy
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I thought of a way to simplify this forum, and if you all go for it, we can make this happen.

I scroll through these clan threads, and it is not always immediately clear as to which platform a clan operates on.

Perhaps some of you cross platform, but don't you think things would be easier if we included the platform in the subject line of your threads?

For example: subject: clan recruitment (XBOX), OR clan recruitment (XBOX, PC, PS2)

I think that would cut down on the rediculous amount of scrolling through every last thread to see what's up. I for one am looking for an xbox clan. You all have a very specific target audience, and it would make things alot easier. If you are interested, post here, and I can edit your thread to make acomodations. ;)
 hk47
11-12-2005, 6:35 AM
could you edit my clan thread name because i was rushing to type it could you put [HK]CLAN RECRUIRTING please
 Darth Groovy
11-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Done.
Page: 1 of 1