Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Squall's Skip Peragus Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 kratos1010
11-11-2005, 6:02 PM
Hey, Im wondering if someone can fix this mod. You see, it's almost perfect, except it doesn't clear the "Rescue *yourname*" quest where you use T3. So, basically, you're stuck with it. Forever. Can someone fix this?
 Darth333
11-11-2005, 8:21 PM
If it bothers you, you can always ue KSE to edit journal entries: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)

Moving this to the mod requests forum.
 SuperSquall
11-14-2005, 2:53 AM
It's been a while since I was around and did mods but I can look into that. It's a pretty easy manual fix, but that's just not very professional of me to leave that in there :p
 TraviSavvy
01-15-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm having a problem with it. When I get to Telos, I handle Batu Rem. Then, I start in my room and none of the visitation/calling from the Ithorians or Czerka occurs, and there are no NPCs, items, or working exits to other areas.

Is it the mod, or is something wrong with my KotOR 2?
 Kainzorus Prime
01-15-2006, 2:37 PM
maybe you have other mod that causes conflict? I personally have Squall's mod and telos works fine for me.
 galestar
09-04-2010, 10:18 PM
im haveing a majour problem whith super skip, as a result of skiping peragus i dont have the bio suit you get when you go into space and as a result i cannot finish narshaddaa do to the fact that you need to have it on you when you are mira, without it you cant enter the private room in the jekk jekk tar! P.S let me know if you fix it
 Dak Drexl
09-06-2010, 12:58 PM
im haveing a majour problem whith super skip, as a result of skiping peragus i dont have the bio suit you get when you go into space and as a result i cannot finish narshaddaa do to the fact that you need to have it on you when you are mira, without it you cant enter the private room in the jekk jekk tar! P.S let me know if you fix it

I've never had this problem - it usually just gives me the suit or Mira just walks through suitless. Have you tried to go in?
 Seikan
09-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Isn't the "Rescue *yourname*" quest part of the prologue? *before* peragus?
Because the mod is just "skip peragus" , so you could just play the prologue with T3-M4, and problem solved.
 The_Doctor
09-17-2011, 2:31 PM
Hi all!

I'm trying to get this mod (ssskipperagus.rar) but all sources seem to have closed down

Could anyone PM me the most recent version of this mod?

Also does it still give a short LS or a proper upgradeable normal one? Also does it remove the 'build a lightsaber' block or do I still need to make one via bao durr??

Stephen
 Tim712
09-20-2011, 7:14 AM
I, too, would love to have this mod. I've been asking everywhere for it.

It is no longer on the gamefront servers for some reason.
Page: 1 of 1