Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR 3 Ideas

Page: 1 of 1
 Spartanghost220
11-11-2005, 4:10 PM
Here some ideas for KOTOR 3 feel free to post any reponses or ideas that you have:

Well first off KOTOR 3 would have to be finished cause no one really liked the way KOTOR 2 came together at the end. So to get that out the way KOTOR 3 would have to have a good story line but they have done that pretty well with the others. The story sould deal with the unknown space where the real sith are cause we all really want to know what is going on out there. a general idea of a storyline that i would like would be you being a exiled sith from the unknown regions (i know this sounds very KOTOR 2 like ) but you began to feel different emotions and different things about the force and as a fear of you gaining power the higher true sith removed you from your power and tryed to have you killed but you escaped serverly hurt into space running from the sith. You will have forgot alot about your past and yourself from the attack but you will remember more about the true sith and your unknown powers of the force as you grow in power again. You will do this but going to places touched by revan and the exile in hopes of learning how to find the true sith again and by finding places touched by the force of them to help you regain your powers. along with this you will get new allies and some old that will help you along the path that revan and the exiled walked. The story really will just come down to you wanting to get revenge (dark side) or helping stop the true sith (light side) once you find how to reach the true sith again. The last part will invovle you going into unknown space with your allies to find revan and exile ( yes you will be able to fight along side revan and the exile once found ) and then you will finally become one with your unknown force powers that were stripped from you which will lead you down many paths based on what you want (i'm talking about something above presige class like a creator of the force which means you could have force powers like force ... just ask me and i'll tell you some ideas) then with revan and the exile and your new found force connection you can either destory them for good or destory them and take power as the new true sith. well that my input i know it does need stuff here and there but its a general idea and just gives a good idea for what a KOTOR 3 sould be like
 Igor_Cavkov
11-15-2005, 5:26 PM
Booooring.. its the same as the previous KOTOR games... =/
 The Doctor
11-15-2005, 7:18 PM
^ If it were completely different from the other KotOR's, then it wouldn't be a KotOR game, now would it?
I don't want to start out as any kind of Sith, ex-Sith, or "wannabe" Sith (or "With, as my brother would say...). I don't want to start as any kind of Jedi either. I want to start out as a common soldier (of the Republic, not the Sith).
 RedHawke
11-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I want to start out as a common soldier (of the Republic, not the Sith).
Then I might suggest getting Common Soldiers of the Old Republic then! :xp:
 ilwugoalie
11-16-2005, 12:48 PM
^ If it were completely different from the other KotOR's, then it wouldn't be a KotOR game, now would it?
I don't want to start out as any kind of Sith, ex-Sith, or "wannabe" Sith (or "With, as my brother would say...). I don't want to start as any kind of Jedi either. I want to start out as a common soldier (of the Republic, not the Sith).

Wouldnt be a KOTOR game?? no matter how you look at it the two games are the same... a little different story, but it all starts the same.... you ARE a common soldier in KOTOR, and in TSL you are a glorified Soldier with few powers... if you want it to be the same every time y bother buying the new version, just keep playing KOTOR I

this is supposed to be Kinghts of the old republic... not Jedi Accedemy where we regain our powers :blast5:
 ilwugoalie
11-16-2005, 12:50 PM
and when I say you ARE a soldier.... untill you start learing that you are force sesnetive, and Revan... your just a soldier.
Page: 1 of 1