Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite Character of Tysyacha's Kotor Series?

Page: 1 of 1
 TreeX
11-10-2005, 4:24 AM
Wheee... Post him/her here!

Sorry bout ze tiny poll... Too many characters!
 Writer
11-10-2005, 10:04 AM
The problem isn't too many characters... you've missed all the ones in Ep. XX!
 RobQel-Droma
11-10-2005, 1:37 PM
Including me. Not that I would think people would vote for me, especially since I have only been in one, but still... :D

You probably could have just put Tysyacha as one person, or left her out completely. If you don't like her character, then you probably have no reason to be voting on the rest. Or you could have just said something like "DarthSion101: Sinister, Sion..." and just list who they played to shorten it up.
 steven
11-10-2005, 1:48 PM
The problem isn't too many characters... you've missed all the ones in Ep. XX!

read the title
Character of Tysyacha's Kotor Series?
 TreeX
11-10-2005, 2:00 PM
ack shoulda done what Rob said... ahh well... too late too change it now...
 DarthSion101
11-10-2005, 2:01 PM
its hard to say who was the best character in Tysyacha's Rp's, because, its kind of a team effort, everyone pitches in, and throws their 2 cents into the mix, adding to a great story. Not only are her Rp charcters interesting, but along with everyone elses the combine to make an interesting plotline. I can tell you that my favorite to play up till this point out of Tretiak, Sinister, and Sion, was probably Sion......but that could change, because I have yet to release both Tretiak and Darth Sinister's true potential.
 ForceFightWMe12
11-10-2005, 6:15 PM
^^^
Yeah, its a team effort, not so much one person. I still find it a little weird just how much her RP's have taken off that there are now two polls about her/them.
 TreeX
11-10-2005, 6:20 PM
^^^^
true that.

And i said favorite not best. and i can't believe someone voted for my Aegis as a favorite XD
 Writer
11-11-2005, 12:25 AM
I voted for the Exile... she was well written, well thought out, and was actually a major part of any stories she's been in. Her granddaughter, on the other hand, has barely been in that story... it's become more about her companions than about her.
 ExtreamJedi12
11-11-2005, 8:31 AM
Why do i have the feeling this thread will be locked?
 DarthSion101
11-11-2005, 10:36 AM
it won't get locked, as long as we keep it fairly positive, and avoid unnecessary criticism.
Page: 1 of 1