Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Maybe

Page: 1 of 1
 Naga Sadow
11-09-2005, 8:44 PM
Hey do you think its possible two get the Jedi on the Endar Spire to stay with you instead of dieing.
And do you think that maybe someone can change the Ebon Hawk into and Endar Spire looking ship. If not oh well, and THX if you do.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-10-2005, 2:13 AM
Naga sadow, I'm working on making a new ship, I don't know if it's what you're looking for though, since I'm only using part of the harbinger (similar to ES),
Most of it is from the ravager.
It's for TSL though...
 Naga Sadow
11-10-2005, 7:37 PM
Oh darn cause I only got KOTOR 1, because KOTOR II won't work for my computer.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-11-2005, 1:05 AM
Well, you could always make it yourself:D
Know you didn't want to hear that;)

You could just look through the module related tutorials, and ask around if you have questions.
I've only been learning how to make modules for TSL, but if there aren't to many differences between KI and TSL, then it's not as hard as it looks.
The place you'll run into trouble though, is that the ebon hawk has a lot of story going on in it, and I don't know how you'd be able to fit the ship to the game without
A. Scrapping the story and making a new story,
B. Trying to make all the plot essential scripts and everything work just as good in your ship as the hawk, probably taking you forever,

On the bright side, you'll have to check, but it may be supported for KT's module editor:D
 Naga Sadow
11-11-2005, 4:01 PM
Ok well thank you anyway
 Naga Sadow
11-14-2005, 8:19 PM
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!
Um.. but is it possible to get eh jedi to get to work for you until like after Taris and she stays behind.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-15-2005, 12:53 PM
You could always make a recruit mod, there's at least one tutorial on the subject in the tutorials section, you'd just have to make someone stand in a room (or wherever) and when you talk to them you'd put a script in the dialog that makes them available in your party select screen,
It's a little more involved, but that's the general idea:)
 Darth InSidious
11-15-2005, 2:51 PM
You'd need to edit that scene where you first see them, so that they don't both die though :)
Page: 1 of 1