Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cockpit order problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Smartbomb
03-11-2001, 12:18 AM
hey been trying to fix this problem for a while now...if you can help thanx a lot

Comp: AMD Thunderbird 700
256 RAM
Diamond TNT2 Ultra w/ Detonater Drivers
Monster MX400

Problem: When I get into the cockpit, eveyrthing is out of order. The screen where itdisplay the ships is on the top left and the shieds screnn is right on top of my weapons area, which makes the game unplayable. Any help to fix this problem is appeaciated. The game works on my olf P 200 computer a long itme ago but not on this.. Thanx

[This message has been edited by Smartbomb (edited March 10, 2001).]
 K_Kinnison
03-11-2001, 3:53 PM
Simple solution is to re-install the game from the CD's that you bought from a retail store, or bought online.

You are useing a non-pirated version correct?
 Smartbomb
03-11-2001, 4:15 PM
yes, I reinstalled it a million times (well close to that) but the game works on my friend's Intel P3 800 with a Geforce 2 Card..think it might be the card?
 Keyan Farlander
03-11-2001, 6:05 PM
Nope, I have the same card as you do, and it runs like a dream.
 Smartbomb
03-11-2001, 7:51 PM
hmm thanx
 K_Kinnison
03-11-2001, 8:19 PM
all i can say is get the latest drivers.. because if you do have an Original, the program wouldn't be the prob. It would be a Hardware issue... or Vid Card prob
 UIV
03-15-2001, 4:19 PM
I can solve your problem, but i am dirty hacker! Write on my e-mail for solution
)))
 Neezo
03-19-2001, 6:53 AM
Yea, I agree. It should not be your cd's it's something wrong with. And yes, download the newest drivers for your 3D and sound card. If this problem does persist, contact LEC with your problem, they should be able to help you out.
 Smartbomb
03-20-2001, 1:41 AM
i think its the lastest drivers that are causing it. I read on the website of LA that the TNT2 users should not use the detonator drivers, but that was back when D1.0 was released. Sooo no idea. I did contact them, however, they responded asking for my DirectX info and never responded again
 Neezo
03-20-2001, 7:47 AM
Try sending LEC your DirectX info again, it's possible that your email didn't rach them. This have happened to me with Westwood tech support. So judt keep trying, and they'll answer you in time. Yup, I said time, they migght not answer you in 1-2 weeks depending on how much work the tech guys have on their hands.

[This message has been edited by Neezo (edited March 20, 2001).]
 UIV
03-24-2001, 6:21 PM
All is very simple! I have corrected this problem! Download from LA demo-version XWA, install her, copy file RESDATA\Hud.dat! In your full version this file is broken, replace him ))
Page: 1 of 1