Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great question over at Mrfixit's site about attack move

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthTenor
08-02-2001, 2:58 PM
This was asked to BLue and Fixit in their forums.

http://www.mrfixitonline.com/getPostings.asp?ForumId=1164)

I'm curious if they can still implement an attack move option in GB. If soo it would rmove alot of the mircomanagement involved balancing economy and military.

:atat: - - - - - - - - - :mob:
 Havoc Stryphe
08-02-2001, 3:04 PM
What a atrociously set-up forum, my eyes hurt from trying to read posts! (MrFixit's froum, that is) A couple more minutes of that and...

explode

To answer your question: I don't know, but I sure hope so! :D
 JediMasterEd
08-02-2001, 3:06 PM
it would be cool. having tanks retreat while still attacking from behind, it can give you another chance to inflict damage againsts defences
 Kvan
08-02-2001, 3:06 PM
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe
What a atrociously set-up forum, my eyes hurt from trying to read posts! (MrFixit's froum, that is) A couple more minutes of that and...

explode

To answer your question: I don't know, but I sure hope so! :D
:D
 Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 3:07 PM
yeah, it's pretty bad. i really, really like this forum (can you tell by my # of posts ?? :D )

DarthTenor, welcome.

The AOK-engine had 'stances' that would have your units attack if an enemy came close, or ignore it, or attack it and pull back if your unit was lured away.

they probably kept that intact to the byte.
 DarthTenor
08-02-2001, 3:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Well prior to coming here Mrfixit site was the only site I knew that had information about SWGB. Yeah the layout is really bad but MR-fixit and blue responds frequently to that forum.

Mrfixit online has the best resources for AOK on the net. So I always go to that site. Anyway this forum is tops by far. More discussion going on. Only reasin I posted the link is to bring more discussion to that site as well; and bring more people here. Soon your site will be the best around for GB resources.

TA TA

:atat: :angel:
 Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 4:29 PM
Yeah, not the greatest design, but they sure do seem to know alot.
 Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 4:33 PM
think about how long (or short-depends on how you look at it) AOK is out now.

now consider how these forums / sites will look once there's a community like that..

it's hard to imagine, but beautiful at the same time
 Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 5:38 PM
yep, when it gets closer and then finally comes out a ton of people will probably flood to these boards.
 Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 5:43 PM
a LOT more... considering how much is posted already, i hold my breath for what's to come...

i'll probably spend a whole lot more time reading than posting.
 Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 7:40 PM
don't hold your breath for too long, you'll pass out. :D

Anyways, i'll always try to post, just not on everything.
 Paragon_Leon
08-03-2001, 6:41 AM
**gasp**

we will seriously have to think about the Senate proposal once the forums pass the 1000 members-mark..
 Tie Guy
08-03-2001, 12:47 PM
Well, right now were only at 119 members and mods, so we're not very close....yet.
Page: 1 of 1