Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 HUGOMAND
11-07-2005, 1:20 PM
What's your oppinion about the SWBFII campaign? I loved it. Interesting to see SW from a stormtroopers eyes, for an exchange.

And there was a good challenge in the different lvl's. Not to hard, and not to easy.

:vsd:
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-07-2005, 1:28 PM
I liked the campaign. I liked how it was objective-based. Though I though some levels were to easy.
 Darth Alec
11-07-2005, 2:44 PM
And many were very difficult.
 ParanoidAndroid
11-07-2005, 2:52 PM
Yes I liked the campaign, lots better then the last one in terms of challenge and story line, there were plenty of unique levels and features to make it fun. It was interesting to see if from a clones point of view, rathere then that of a main character or hero.
 deamonomic
11-07-2005, 9:46 PM
i dont believe any lvl for any game is too hard to beat. its all a matter of determination. sure i might get frustrated and play something else. but i will come back and i will beat that lvl.
 myee8
11-07-2005, 9:57 PM
In SWBF1, i tried to avoid any aerial stuff as for my life i couldn't control aircraft. But since i managed to play SWBF2 without encountering any tech difficulties experienced in SWBF1, i gave the space battles a go in the campaign levels to give it the full experience. I must say that i got used to that a lot quicker than expected, and have completed all those spaced based levels.

Land based levels wise, i enjoyed having to play them based on the story line too.
 Darth Covetous
11-08-2005, 9:06 AM
^^ In SWBFI though, I found dogfighting to be nearly impossible, which is much different in SWBFII. That probably helps a little.
 Redtech
11-08-2005, 9:31 AM
I agree. I just don't like Hoth, or the rapid infinate reinforcements.
Page: 1 of 1