Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi in the Hood

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Kavar
11-06-2005, 10:14 PM
(Please excuse the thread title, I'm really very sorry for the joke. XD)

Awhile back I saw a mod that created optional Jedi Robe hoods based on the handmaiden hood model, and while it was a good idea, I don't think it turned out as well as it could have.

But this gave me an idea; wouldn't it look cool if you could use Kreia's hoods? They're large enough to accomodate most, if not all the PC heads, and would look pretty damn sweet on my Sith Lord Exile. This is my first mod request, I'm eager to see if someone wants to try my idea out.

Keep up the good work guys, you keep me coming back to my games time and time again. :)
 shamelessposer
11-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I think Kreia's hood is actually part of her head model.
 Master Kavar
11-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I think Kreia's hood is actually part of her head model.

Too late now, you've been quoted.

That's dissapointing to hear if you're right. I thought it would be a cool idea. :/
 DuffmanDan
11-07-2005, 12:24 AM
check for previous versions of that mod-

it was made by avol, first he did use part of kreia's model (i think, it uses her shape anyway) and then changed it in a later addition.

i think i still have the original on my other comp somewere
 Master Kavar
11-07-2005, 12:34 AM
I searched under Avol's name as you suggested, but the only hood mods that I found were the ones made from the handmaiden hood model like I mentioned in my first post. But if he did make a version with Kreia's hood, I would really appreciate being directed to it. Thanks for your input. ^^;
 DuffmanDan
11-07-2005, 12:57 AM
i'll see if i can email them to you when i get them off my other comp.

pm me your email and I will see what i can do. It might take a few days.
 oldflash
11-07-2005, 3:26 AM
Kreia doesn't have head model. It's only one model for her which include head. Same as atris, sion, nihilus.
 Mono_Giganto
11-07-2005, 4:37 PM
Atris has a separate head model to my knowledge...
 bolsen
11-07-2005, 7:56 PM
if i remember correctly on pcgamemods there was a sith hood that was larger than the handmaiden hoods.
 Master Kavar
11-07-2005, 11:57 PM
if i remember correctly on pcgamemods there was a sith hood that was larger than the handmaiden hoods.

I believe you are mistaken. I've searched the kotor2 section over a couple times, and never found any. :\

So just in case Duffman Dan can't find the mod, does anyone feel like taking a crack at it? It would have to be a hell of a lot easier than the Vader model (which was pretty damn sweet too)
 DuffmanDan
11-08-2005, 12:55 AM
ive found it, uploading it to my email account now, you should have it by morning

edit-
email sent, enjoy!
 bolsen
11-08-2005, 7:30 PM
i was right about the sith hood on pcgamemods here is the address http://pcgamemods.com/mod/15906.html)
 Darkkender
11-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Kreia doesn't have head model. It's only one model for her which include head. Same as atris, sion, nihilus.

Actually she does have a head model however it is only a face model for Kreia's head. There is like 3 or 4 different appearance's for kreia and 1 of them has a head model with a hood attached to the robes. The other models are all one piece models.
Page: 1 of 1