Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Kotor III Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
11-06-2005, 9:08 PM
Here's my theory on Kotor III and I've come up with combined with things I've found out plus some of my own ideas. It would be called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III: The Return of Revan. The plot centres around Revan's return to Known Space and a second Star Forge, the destruction of which results in the creation of Mustafar, as well as the stranding of HK-47 and several other HK droids on the planet for thousands of years, and T3-M4's drifting through space for thousands of years until he lands on Naboo and is remade into R2-D2. Any ideas?
 The Doctor
11-06-2005, 11:17 PM
The thing about T3? NO!
Another Star Forge? NO!
Revan being the PC again? NO!
Creation of Mustafar idea is ok, but it's a little weak.
 RobQel-Droma
11-07-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm sorry Alkonium, but I didn't like any of those ideas. T3 being made into R2? No, they are two different droids. T3 is what was called a Utility Droid, and had a different body than R2. R2 is a Astromech Droid, and has a much different body than that. It is kind of a intriguing idea, but it is a little bit farfetched.

Second Star Forge? You have to be kiddding me. :xp: Let me guess, we are going to have the same old party members to, and we are going to have to go to the same planets to find the *gasps* second star maps, that lead to another Star Forge! No way, lets not replay the first game.

Pretty much what Doc said about the Mustafar thing. Might be ok, but a little weak and farfetched. The HK thing might work, but personally I don't like the whole Galaxies HK thing on Mustafar. But it would be nice to maybe kind of hint at that.
 Sabretooth
11-08-2005, 2:34 AM
OMG, this is sooo going to interest the writers of Star Wars: Galaxy.
Page: 1 of 1