Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RedHawke and <Can't Remember Name>'s Lightsaber Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 who cares
11-06-2005, 7:10 PM
Found at the bottom of RH's KoTOR mods page. Is there something wrong with it or something because I dwled and installed it but the things don't spawn and when I use the consel to get it I just get that nameless useless ganade. Oh yeah everything else I got from RH both worked and were great.
 RedHawke
11-06-2005, 11:08 PM
How exactly did you install it?

Sounds to me like you didn't extract all the mods files from the zip to your KOTOR override. Remember all the files have to be directly in override not a subfolder. ;)

Remember this mod is for KOTOR not TSL.

And the other modder was Maverick187. :D
 Mono_Giganto
11-07-2005, 3:38 PM
Man, I'll bet Mav is going to slap himself when he sees this. :( :p
 who cares
11-07-2005, 8:26 PM
How exactly did you install it?

Sounds to me like you didn't extract all the mods files from the zip to your KOTOR override. Remember all the files have to be directly in override not a subfolder. ;)

Remember this mod is for KOTOR not TSL.

And the other modder was Maverick187. :D
I used the install module thing that Mav apparently put together.
 RedHawke
11-07-2005, 11:20 PM
I used the install module thing that Mav apparently put together.
:eyeraise: ??? There is no install module anything, this mod does not have an installer or anything of the sort, you have to extract the files from the zip manually to your override.

To learn how to install mods this thread How To Install Mods? (http://64.20.36.211/showthread.php?t=143422) should be of some help to you. ;)

Also when all else fails you should refer to the mods readme file, it also contains ample installation instructions.
 who cares
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
oh man that blows my first try i get some install module but this time I get the acual files, w/e I guess some program stuffed it into a install module when I wasn't looking, well tnx for the help. Oh yeah who is Beyila and why haven't I seen her before? Did she come with the mod or something?

EDIT: Btw I love your mods and whats with the UT smillies in this place?! Example: :blast5: & :blueblas1 (My 2 favorite guns in the game :D)
 RedHawke
11-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh yeah who is Beyila and why haven't I seen her before? Did she come with the mod or something?
Beliya is the one that accosts you for not wearing robes when you first go into the academy. Beliya also gets really mad if you kill Juhani and tries to kill you later on in the game if you do. She is in the courtyard of the Jedi Enclaive, the one with the big tree in it. She was not added by any modder. ;)

EDIT: Btw I love your mods
Why thank you! :)

I cannot say about the smilys! :D
Page: 1 of 1