Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PSP version

Page: 1 of 1
 anonymous618
11-06-2005, 3:06 PM
What maps are included in the PSP version of Battlefront II? Also, how have the controls been adjusted to fit the lack of buttons available on the PSP? Any answeres would be greatly appreciated.
 Astrotoy7
11-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Ive had about a week to play the psp version. I cant really tell you accurately which maps are out, but alot seem to be there... I was really looking forward to the psp version, but was really disappointed when I finally got to play... :( not the graphics or gameplay. BUT THE CONTROLS....

because the PSP analogue stick only moves in 2D this requires you to use the buttons to achive 3d look and aim... which is absolutely ANNOYING

My recommendation in the PSP version:
Unless you like fiddly controls, do not buy before you try !!

Im happy with the ps2 version, though the space levels are ho-hum IMO.

mtfbwya
 Darth Groovy
12-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Astro, long time no speak!

I was thinking about getting the PSP version because.....you guessed it, i'm getting a PSP for x-mas.

I keep hearing mixed thoughts on this. I could see how that would be frustrating to play this game without thumbsticks, even on the xbox, those are the primary controls for just about everything. Can you get used to the controls at all? I tried a driving game on one at work earlier today (Need For Speed Underground Rivals), and I kept crashing into walls. :p
 KenobiChronicle
12-28-2005, 5:26 PM
Another thing that totally sucks is the Online play. It's 4 People on Ad Hoc, and it's totally choppy and laggy.
Page: 1 of 1