Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New colors for K1

Page: 1 of 1
 RC-1162
11-06-2005, 4:44 AM
ok, first off, this is not a thread concerning black crystals like the other one here. I just wanted to know if it was possible to import a color from tsl(cyan, orange etc) into K1? if it is, could someone pls do so? thanx.
 Darkkender
11-06-2005, 11:11 AM
In truth the Cyan is the regular Red Saber. AS to the others there are numerous mods for k1 for lightsabers of various different colors if you search through pcgm for lightsabers and skins I'm sure you'll find at least a couple for orange sabers I know I did.
 MdKnightR
11-06-2005, 5:14 PM
Of course, you could make your own color tweaks pretty easily if you have Photoshop. Just open one of the saber texture .tga files and manipulate it by going to Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation. After you get a shade you like, save it to your Override folder. However, if you want to give it its own listing, saber crystal, etc., you would have to refer to Achilles' Lightsaber Walkthrough for all the details.
 RC-1162
11-10-2005, 12:47 PM
right, thanks. ill try and make my very own mod. :D
 RC-1162
11-11-2005, 5:22 AM
i cant find the tga skins of the sabers. can ne1 help?
 MdKnightR
11-11-2005, 1:33 PM
I can't remember exactly what to extract using Kotor Tool, but you can download almost any lightsaber mod and get the tga files from it.
 Darkkender
11-12-2005, 11:09 AM
The textures should be named something like w_lsaber????.tga where the ???? = the colors name such as red or green, etc. Look in the the first texture pack erf listed in KT the one without a Letter extension at the end of the name. Your texture will be a black field with a circle of the color you are looking for.
 Mono_Giganto
11-13-2005, 5:57 PM
Uh, DK, I'm pretty sure cyan was, y'know, cyan in TSL. :p And cyan is in K1, it's called Mantle of the Force though. Orange was in K1 as Heart of the Guardian.
Page: 1 of 1