Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheats for the little Cheaters! (console only?)

Page: 1 of 1
 McCusto
11-04-2005, 7:40 PM
Yes, there are cheats:

Get in the pause screen in Singleplayer

Invincibility: Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right

Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left

Disable HUD: Up(4), Left, Up(2), Down, Left, Down, Up(2), Left, Right

Slow Motion Sounds: Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right

Party-Time Jedi/Wampa Effects: Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right

THESE DO NOT WORK ON PC(Or, I don't think)

Problem solved, little Hoth strugglers!
 zerted
11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Booo cheats. What is Low-Res Soldiers?
 McCusto
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Not the slightest clue
 zerted
11-04-2005, 10:08 PM
then where did you get your cheats from?
 Angarah
11-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Has anyone tried them on PC? I would like to see what slow-motion sounds is like, it sounds cool
 PoiuyWired
11-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, I don't support game cheats except those that are funny, or helps the game to function better. Examples would be those "cheats" for saber colors and flying bodyparts and such.

These two sounds nice:

Especially the Low-Res one... better framerate??
 ^Invader
11-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I was lookign at the battlefronts exe it has stuff in there like cheats.lowres, cheats.ammo, cheats. etc so i tried doing a few things not sure and this is for pc *shrug*
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2005, 3:34 AM
Honestly, who needs cheats for game like this...like c'mon, it's not that hard.
 zerted
11-05-2005, 3:50 AM
Honestly, who needs cheats for game like this...like c'mon, it's not that hard.
Play through the campain on Elite. Some parts are very hard for the avergae gamer, which means its almost impossible from someone has never played a FPS shooter before. But I do think games shouldn't have cheats, they could just use an easier level.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2005, 3:53 AM
Well, I am not the best gamer. I know so many people who are better than me on these type of games. But, still the levels are actually quite easy. I agree with you...that games shouldn't have cheats.
 hk47
11-05-2005, 1:30 PM
i think cheats are ok not online though

like on jedi knight 3 you can put god mode on get all force powers get lots of jedi allies and lots of dark jedi enemys to play epic jedi battles so i think there ok if you like to fight eopic battles.
 MachineCult
11-05-2005, 1:34 PM
Most games don't allow cheats online, or make it very hard for you to cheat online. Still it was fun to rack up hundreds of kills as Vader on Tantive IV, (I got up to 300 and it reset to 0, then i got about 200 again lol)
 hk47
11-05-2005, 1:36 PM
is there any cheats to get infine reinfrosments because i get boored when its so short.
 joshua05
11-05-2005, 1:38 PM
Play through the campain on Elite...

That's what I will be doing later today! (After I finish my Galactic Conquest game--heehee).

I already finished the Campaign on Easy...I mean, NORMAL (freakin' pandemic and LA didn't put an Easy mode --but...Normal is PRETTY DAMN EASY!)...this morning. (I started it Yesterday).

It's soooooo sad that I have to return the Game this coming Tuesday! (It's a Rental ~~~ 5-day rental..rented on Thursday)

---But..
...I am SO putting this game on my Christmas List!!! :) ;) ;) ;)
 MachineCult
11-05-2005, 1:39 PM
You don't even have the game yet HK47, wait til you play it, it's not as easy as Battlefront 1.
 Angarah
11-05-2005, 3:42 PM
I'm not that great at FPS' and now that they took out auto-aim Im finding this game quite difficult. I would just like an increased health cheat (not invincability)
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2005, 3:54 PM
is there any cheats to get infine reinfrosments because i get boored when its so short.

You can increases the reinforcements in IA. You have to go to options and you can increase it quite a bit.My friend and I play with 150% of reinforcements (normally it would be 100%).
 hk47
11-05-2005, 4:47 PM
You don't even have the game yet HK47, wait til you play it, it's not as easy as Battlefront 1.you underesdermate the power of erm...,me i am one of the best person in a online fps game
i also make a great pilot and can't wait o try the new jedi mode. :king1:
also i got past very very hard games like this but not as good with timers and killing about 30 guys.
 TK-856
11-05-2005, 4:53 PM
Only cheat if you beat the game without them first.
 hk47
11-05-2005, 5:03 PM
Only cheat if you beat the game without them first.
or cheat then play the game without them works both ways.
 Jennaida
11-05-2005, 6:50 PM
I'm stuck on Mustafar in 'normal' myself, I'm not hte best FPS gamer, and I'm getting railed by AIs being friggin idiots. Anything that'd get me more reinforcements for that mission would be appreciated. :p
 ^Invader
11-05-2005, 7:39 PM
Well personally I play to have fun and sometimes getting the cheat codes and just going insane wiping things out makes me feel better :)
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2005, 9:58 PM
I'm stuck on Mustafar in 'normal' myself, I'm not hte best FPS gamer, and I'm getting railed by AIs being friggin idiots. Anything that'd get me more reinforcements for that mission would be appreciated. :p

What objective are trying to complete?
 Jennaida
11-05-2005, 10:08 PM
The 3rd one, the walkway. I'm getting my ass kicked by an autoturret, and getting pinned down by larger numbers of enemies before I can get close. I've gotten the 2nd point twice, then the 3rd point has always gotten me cause I didn't have enough reinforcements 'saved' from before. That's one thing. It saves leftover reinforcements from objective to objective, and you need to complete some QUICKLY so you have the reinforcements still for later ones. :p

The autoturret kicking my ass, for note, is firing right through a door to do so. I guess doors don't stop bullets anymore.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-05-2005, 10:23 PM
Well......you can call for your units and try to destroy the auto turrets first. And when you run out of ammo or have to reload, roll around a bit. If this fails, then ask zerted for help. He seems to answer all the questions.
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 3:39 AM
What's wrong with you people who haven't beaten the game yet? It's been out nearly a week!

True gamers beat it the first day! (in one sitting!)

Back to the cloning facility with you... ;)
 hk47
11-06-2005, 4:16 AM
and the reason why i've not done it is because i don't have it but like i did with most games i'll do it on first day if i'm not to busy with recruirting on MP.
 zerted
11-06-2005, 4:43 AM
...True gamers beat it the first day! (in one sitting!)...
Darn, I took a bathroom break :toilet1:.
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 7:08 AM
Darn, I took a bathroom break :toilet1:.

YOUR FAILURE IS COMPLETE! You were supposed to play it on a laptop and take it into the bathroom with you! (and not get electrocuted, remember kids, keep personal electrical equipment away from water sources!)
 Rebel_Trooper
11-06-2005, 7:30 AM
YOUR FAILURE IS COMPLETE! You were supposed to play it on a laptop and take it into the bathroom with you! (and not get electrocuted, remember kids, keep personal electrical equipment away from water sources!)

Ah, that can be quite hard!

Once the projectile hits the water, the force is extremely unbalanced, resulting in an instant displacement of water. This water could fly so high (it depends on the velocity of the projectile) that it could hit your laptop!

But I'll stop now! :D

I love cheats. Not the ones that allow you to cheat but the fun to use ones. Like maybe low-grav cheats or slow motion. I especially love g_saberrealisticcombat3 (I think it was) in Jedi Knight 2 which allowed massive dismemberment and mutilation. It's these mod sort of cheats that I like. Not the god mode and infinite ammo stuff. That's boring!
 Crow_Nest
11-06-2005, 10:56 AM
I doubt there are cheats for the PC version, but who cares. After awhile someone will release a trainer, which will probably have unlimited ammo, god mode, unlimited jedi health, no overheating and unlimited fuel.
 Kurgan
11-06-2005, 1:39 PM
Were there cheats for SWBF1? Most games have cheats, simply because they so useful for testing, and since removing them is more work than leaving them in and people tend to enjoy messing with them...

LA's tradition has been to wait a long long long time before releasing cheats to the public. What better way to get people to buy strategy guides in the meantime? ;)
 Jennaida
11-06-2005, 8:18 PM
*laughs* Yeah, that's true, Kurgan ;) Always wanting to grub our money more. :) Heehee. :)
 kookaburra
11-08-2005, 7:05 AM
I tried theses cheats and they don't seems to work :/
 kookaburra
11-08-2005, 7:06 AM
I tried theses cheats and they don't seem to work :/
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-08-2005, 1:09 PM
Try not to double post kookaburra.......and I think there just for XBOX...since that is what he has.
 zerted
11-08-2005, 6:37 PM
[Slightly eddited for size]
Yes, there are cheats:
Invincibility: Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right
Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right
Slow Motion Sounds: Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right
Party-Time Jedi/Wampa Effects: Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right
Oh, now I understand it. Whenever I saw a player (human or AI) randomly jumping around in the same spot on amap I always thought "lag". It never occured to me that they were cheating ;).
 MachineCult
11-08-2005, 7:21 PM
The cheats also work on the PS2.
 Rudolphski
11-12-2005, 1:31 PM
I've tried the cheats on my PS2 and so far they don't work. Am I missing something? I go to the pause screen and then punch the code in right?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-12-2005, 1:41 PM
Haven't tried them yet...maybe later to see if they work. But, probably won't use them.
 MachineCult
11-12-2005, 3:09 PM
I've tried the cheats on my PS2 and so far they don't work. Am I missing something? I go to the pause screen and then punch the code in right?

Yep, pause and enter the cheats, they work for me on the PS2,

Invincibility: Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
 Dak Vesser
11-12-2005, 7:01 PM

Actually, It's Low-Res Soldiers: Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left, Right <----You'll hear the beep, then you'll see the change...

What that does is lower the graphic resolution on all the characters in the game ."Makes them look more like stick figures."It may free up more memory but It didn't increase, nor did it drop the frame rate at all on the xbox..

Not really worth doing in my opinion but the other cheats are k0ol...
 kookaburra
11-14-2005, 8:13 PM
Yep, pause and enter the cheats, they work for me on the PS2,

Invincibility: Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

Unlimited Ammo: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right

this work for the xbox version as well?
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-14-2005, 8:22 PM
I'd assume so since McCusto has an XBOX, though he might have gotten it for PS2.
 MagnaGuard
11-26-2005, 9:15 PM
I think cheats suck. They make people win to often and the game is less challenging.
 McCusto
11-26-2005, 10:12 PM
I'd assume so since McCusto has an XBOX, though he might have gotten it for PS2.

Nah, I rented it for X-Box, the cheats work for it, they work for PS2, too. And PSP. I don't have a PS2, although I miss mine considering Bounty Hunter isn't out for X-Box, and that was the best Star Wars game I played, next to the Battlefront series and Star Wars Galaxies.
 lord-slane
11-27-2005, 8:01 PM
are the cheats good..i dont like too cheat though
 Jennaida
11-27-2005, 8:56 PM
Hmm... heh. Anyone know if any work on PC yet? Just out of curiousity, of course.

I finally got past Mustafar! Now that I figured out where the turret fire was coming from, and used instant action to unlock all the award weapons (except for guided rocket, tried that on AT-ST, don't know how to control it). Now I'm stuck on Yavin, about at 'defend the reflection pool for 2 minutes' part. Too many Rebels, not enough stormtroopers.
 MachineCult
11-28-2005, 5:27 AM
No they don't work for PC, lol, you could have just tried it yourself.
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Hmm... heh. Anyone know if any work on PC yet? Just out of curiousity, of course.

I finally got past Mustafar! Now that I figured out where the turret fire was coming from, and used instant action to unlock all the award weapons (except for guided rocket, tried that on AT-ST, don't know how to control it). Now I'm stuck on Yavin, about at 'defend the reflection pool for 2 minutes' part. Too many Rebels, not enough stormtroopers.

Congrats..lol..I have only used the guided rocket with Chewie. So I assume that the you get the guided rocket if you get the demolition award.
Page: 1 of 1