Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bot heros in instant action?

Page: 1 of 1
 bliss000
11-04-2005, 6:39 PM
Have you seen any bot hero's in instant action? If I decline becoming the hero it just asks me again straight away. I have never seen an enemy bot hero either?
 bliss000
11-04-2005, 6:42 PM
Also, has any one figured out the hero's in campaign mode? Sometime when I purchase the hero I get to use him on my next move, other times I don't? Do you think on some planets you can't have hero's?
 MachineCult
11-04-2005, 6:44 PM
No bot heroes,

lol, you'd see alot of Jedi jumping out of the map in maps like Kamino and Mygeeto if there were.

No need for double post, just edit your first one. (Major n00b invasion at the moment)
 McCusto
11-04-2005, 7:29 PM
Yes, Bot heroes. I have played on Mygeeto, Mos Eisley, Death Star, and every other level and I have been facing the CIS Bot heroes, mostly.
 rut-wa jodar
11-05-2005, 8:20 AM
Yes, Bot heroes. I have played on Mygeeto, Mos Eisley, Death Star, and every other level and I have been facing the CIS Bot heroes, mostly.

I assume you`re playing the XBOX version, because bot heroes are disabled in all singleplayer modes (except for heroes V`s Villains Assualt on Mos Eisely), on the PC version and possibly PS2.
 McCusto
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Yes, I am playing the X-box version. If there are no NPC heroes in Singleplayer on PC, I think I will stick with X-Box
 MachineCult
11-05-2005, 1:28 PM
Rut-wa jodar is correct, no bot heroes on PC and PS2. Why answer McCusto there was only a 33% chance of you actually helping.
 rut-wa jodar
11-05-2005, 2:55 PM
I can`t understand why only xbox version has the ability to use bot heroes, only Pandemic know for sure. :s
Page: 1 of 1