Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hunt

Page: 1 of 1
 Het Nikki
11-04-2005, 3:24 PM
Anybody tried this mode yet? Can't beat playing as Jawa's, laying some serious smack down on the Tuskens. Infact, the fact that Jawas could beat them in the first place is abit odd...
 ET Warrior
11-04-2005, 4:29 PM
I assume this belongs HYAR
 Artemis Entreri
11-05-2005, 6:09 PM
Huntmode is nuts. I played as Jawas vs. Tuskens. All 50 of the Tuskens died, while we lost one Jawa. I was even there to see the Jawa die from a quick burst of fire from a Tusken. Other than that it was total slaughter.
 Jennaida
11-05-2005, 7:03 PM
... rotfl. Jawas vs. Tuskens? Which map is this on? Mos Eisley or another? I'll have to play that. *snicker*
 zerted
11-05-2005, 7:14 PM
...I played as Jawas vs. Tuskens. All 50 of the Tuskens died, while we lost one Jawa... Other than that it was total slaughter.
The Tusken AI sucks. The Tuskens can kill a Jawa in one shot. The Jawas have to charge up their weapons to fire, the Tuskens don't. The Tuskens should win, they are more powerful. Thus my orginal statement: "The Tusken AI sucks."

I believe the map is Mos Eisley.
 Micahc
11-05-2005, 9:36 PM
Playing hunt mode on Endor I found it odd how the Ewoks slaughter the Imps everytime.
 MachineCult
11-06-2005, 4:43 AM
It's alot harder to see the ewoks
 Angarah
11-06-2005, 2:02 PM
Ewoks are so good, I died twice during the 10 min level, and that was only because I ran out of ammo and an Imp shot the ammo droid... kinda odd how they have a stick and rock dispensing droid...
Page: 1 of 1