Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[FIC]Return of the Exile

Page: 3 of 5
 Hallucination
12-19-2005, 3:16 PM
:confused: What?
I meant that if you wanted Bao-Dur in the story you probably wouldn't have him pwn3d to death after a 32-second long fight.
 JediKnight707
12-19-2005, 3:37 PM
*new thunder is actaully the old thunder's sister, and she hires another hitman*
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 1:18 AM
When are you going to post the next chapter?
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 1:54 AM
I meant that if you wanted Bao-Dur in the story you probably wouldn't have him pwn3d to death after a 32-second long fight.

What aer you talking about? He was the thing in all of the other fights. Wouldn't that make him like in half the story??? And, besides, who said he was gonna die ;)

@ DLR Within the next week.
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 1:56 AM
is he gana die or not
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 2:03 AM
Like I'm gonna tell you :)

PS Check your PM's
 RC-1162
12-20-2005, 2:20 AM
hey! no fair. tell me too.
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 2:32 AM
this is a copy of what I sent him:

Well, you asked if he was gonna die so

READ THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!
;)
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 3:11 AM
I'm working on the chapter now. I'm sorry to say this, but soon (within the next 5-8 updates) the story shall come to a close (probably, I'm debating when I should stop)...But despair, you shall not! I'm gonna start a new Fic soon.
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 4:27 AM
Update is here :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5

“Hello, master,” he spat.
“Ba…..Bao-Dur….how could…how could you join the Sith?” pleaded Thomas.
“Because I had to! You little Jedi bastards with your helping out others and your doing the right thing! I liked that for a while to, thinking that we were making a difference, but helping out people? Why not help out the galaxy? And don’t tell me that crap with ‘a little goes a long way.’ That’s bull. I helped out many people, and I saw no change in the galaxy.”
“But, why didn’t you just help out the Ithorians or something like that?”
“Because they annoy me,” he mocked, “Because it’s only one planet. I might have helped out a system, but one measly planet. Forget that.”
“I…just…..can’t…,” stumbled Thomas.
“Well, do whatever you want with me,” said Bao-Dur, airily.
“What do you think that we should do with you?”
“I just said, I DON’T CARE!”
Atton picked up Bao-Dur and started walking back towards the Ebon Hawk. “Let’s take him to the Jedi Council.” He smiled grimly. “Glad we finally found the Sith.”
“I’m not…well, I am…I don’t know,” said Brianna.
“Let’s go,” said Thomas, sighing.

The next few days were hell for Thomas, Brianna, Atton, and Visas. Bao-Dur never said a word.

After they had given the Council Bao-Dur, Thomas and Brianna walked into their dormitory. “Wow…I never would have guessed that Bao-Dur was the guy we were looking for,” said Brianna. “I mean, it just shows you that usually the hardest people to see are the people closest to you…” She looked over Thomas, and was surprised to see him smiling. “What’s funny?”
Laughing, he said, “It’s funny to see your face screwed up in anger sometimes.”
Now laughing as well, Brianna replied, “Well, you should see yourself when you sleep! Looks like you’re being attacked!”
Acting as if he was deeply offended, Thomas scoffed, “Well, these outrages will not be soon forgotten. And I won’t be forgetting these outrages. Not today, nor tommo-”
“Yeah, outrages, I think I got it. Now, shut up and kiss me.”
And kiss, they did. It was several minutes before they broke away. Smiling, Brianna snuggled into his chest, and said, “Like I was saying, before you interrupted me, what if the closest ones, are the ones we should fear?”
“What do you mean?” replied Thomas, confused.
“Well, we assume that Visas and At-”
“Don’t say that. Don’t ever say that. If you can’t trust them, then you can’t trust me.”
“You’re right. Forgive me.”
“It’s OK.”

The next day, Thomas and Brianna were talking, when a padawan knocked on the door to the Ebon Hawk. “Come in,” called Brianna.
“Hello, masters,” said the padawan.
“Hello,” said Thomas smiling, “what can we do for you?”
“The other Masters sent me over here to tell you that Bao-Dur is calling for you.”
“Both of us?”
“No, just you Master Thomas.”
“Oh, thanks. Tell the other Masters I’ll be over there in a sec.”
As the padawan walked down the ramp, Thomas said to Brianna, “I wonder what he wants with me.”
“Well, better go find out.”
Walking into the detainment chambers, Thomas asked, “Yes, Bao-Dur?”
“I have some news that might interest you.”
“Hit me with it.”
“I have to know one thing. Why do you do this? Why do you help people? And don’t give me a crappy Jedi response either.”
“There…was something that Malachor did to me. I saw all my brethren die, fall to the ground helpless. Yet, I didn’t. I was alive. I was more alive than I had ever been. It wasn’t anger, but an obsession. An obsession to…to do something. I was tired of being under the Council’s spell, tired of the Code. I just wanted to be free again.”
“I, too, had an obsession to do something, I wanted to fix the galaxy. But you damn Jedi kept getting the way. ‘Do the right thing. Help others. Do what we say is right.’ I was pissed. You’ve convinced me to tell you. I’m not some self-trained Sith. I have – had – a master. He was named Darth Rexes. He was viler than the bottom of Taris. I’m not sure where you can find him, I found him on Korriban. After that though, he contacted me by hologram. I’d start with Korriban. Listen, Thomas, beyond what it may seem, I’m not your enemy, he is.” And with that he was silent.
Brianna greeted him as he walked onto the Ebon Hawk. “How’d it go?” she inquired.
“We are heading to Korriban,” he said, unemotionally. “Can you see if Atton and Visas will come?”
“Sorry, no we can’t. Well, we can, but we really want to spend time with Jaq,” said Visas, walking onto the ship.
“Alright, we’ll see you guys when we get back,” said Brianna. As they stepped out, Brianna asked, “What’s wrong?”
“It’s just something Bao-Dur reminded me of. Something that I wish that I never had done.”
“Something at Malachor?”
“Mind reader. Yea, it reminded me of the feeling I got when I was there the first time. It a feeling I wish I never would have felt. It was so…deep. It touched something inside of me that I hadn’t felt since I was a child. I’m scared of that feeling.”
“I love you. Just remember that every time you think that feeling is coming.” And with that, she walked into the cockpit. Smiling in spite of himself, Thomas thought, She’s right. No use pouting.
It was a three day flight before they touched down on the surface of Korriban.
“Not exactly a happy and lush place is it?” said Thomas smiling.
“Well, it looks at lot better than the last time we were here. See,” she pointing to a dead tree, “there is even vegetation.”
“Always the optimist aren’t we?”
“Glass is half-full.”
“Let’s go, let’s go.”
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 5:31 AM
+20 cool points for anyone who knows where I got that whole outrages thing :D
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-20-2005, 8:59 AM
“Because I had to! You little Jedi bastards with your helping out others and your doing the right thing! I liked that for a while to, thinking that we were making a difference, but helping out people? Why not help out the galaxy? And don’t tell me that crap with ‘a little goes a long way.’ That’s bull. I helped out many people, and I saw no change in the galaxy.”

“Because they annoy me,” he mocked, “Because it’s only one planet. I might have helped out a system, but one measly planet. Forget that.”
“I have to know one thing. Why do you do this? Why do you help people? And don’t give me a crappy Jedi response either.”
“There…was something that Malachor did to me. I saw all my brethren die, fall to the ground helpless. Yet, I didn’t. I was alive. I was more alive than I had ever been. It wasn’t anger, but an obsession. An obsession to…to do something. I was tired of being under the Council’s spell, tired of the Code. I just wanted to be free again.”

“I, too, had an obsession to do something, I wanted to fix the galaxy. But you damn Jedi kept getting the way. ‘Do the right thing. Help others. Do what we say is right.’ I was pissed. You’ve convinced me to tell you. I’m not some self-trained Sith. I have – had – a master. He was named Darth Rexes. He was viler than the bottom of Taris. I’m not sure where you can find him, I found him on Korriban. After that though, he contacted me by hologram. I’d start with Korriban. Listen, Thomas, beyond what it may seem, I’m not your enemy, he is.”
Woah! Hold on there: What happened to Bao-Dur, because that definaetley doesn't sound like him. Man... He is a cold and calm person that tries to think for the best; not a screwed up psychopath.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for you.
 RC-1162
12-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Darth Rexes did a good job, i see.
excellent work, JK. i liked Bao Durs annoyance with the Jedi :D
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 1:50 PM
Woah! Hold on there: What happened to Bao-Dur, because that definaetley doesn't sound like him. Man... He is a cold and calm person that tries to think for the best; not a screwed up psychopath.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for you.

Well, what I was trying to do is make him so that he hates things that go in his way, and the Jedi were #1. And thank you :D

@RC Thank you :D
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 2:03 PM
sound like ur goin crazy(jk).lol
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 2:10 PM
:explode: Defiantly :rofl:
 RC-1162
12-20-2005, 3:00 PM
ooooh. i hope that dont happen to you or well have an unfinished great fanfic on our hands and ill be banging my head to the table. :D
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 3:41 PM
lol yea i cant wait for u to post the next chapter. When will it be finished.
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 4:05 PM
By Friday at the most. Oh yea, it used to be Rexet, but when I did spell check to ignore it I noticed Rexes. So I changed it to that :)
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 4:28 PM
:explode: Defiantly :rofl:
I believe you mean 'definately'. 'Defiantly' is an adverb that means something was done (or is being done) in a rebellious manner. Learn your adverbs or you'll get cancer :tsk:
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 4:43 PM
whats up with the english lesson
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 4:49 PM
He's writing a fic, can't have him confusing his adjectives and adverbs when GL comes in, can we? ;)
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 4:55 PM
no i guess not
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 6:04 PM
Bah. I missepelled it, so what?
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 6:46 PM
ask the english professer
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 7:09 PM
Bah. I misspelled it, so what?
Fixed. :D
Its kind of confusing to me, and I felt like being a spelling nazi today. ;)
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 8:24 PM
oh so thats why.All hail Hallucination The Nazi Dictonary.
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 8:46 PM
Oh so thats why. All hail Hallucination the Nazi Dictionary.
Fixed! :D
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 8:50 PM
yea make fun of the fact were not all dictionaries.Just cause i can't spell doesnt mean u can make fun of me.
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 8:56 PM
^I'm not making fun of you, I'm just correcting all spelling errors in sight. You happen to have a lot of them.
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 9:16 PM
Fixed. :D
Its kind of confusing to me, and I felt like being a spelling nazi today. ;)

It was a typo!!!! Cut me some slack!!!!
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 9:26 PM
It was a typo!!!! Please cut me some slack!!!!
Fixed :D. Can't have you forgetting your manners, can we? ;). *cuts slack*
 DarthSion101
12-20-2005, 9:31 PM
Fixed :D. Can't have you forgetting your manners, can we? ;). *cuts slack*

hahaha.........jeez......all hail hallucination, the dictionary Nazi. :D
 DarkLord_Revan
12-20-2005, 9:52 PM
all hail sith dictionary hallucination. The greatest sith dictionary ever.
 Hallucination
12-20-2005, 10:22 PM
As Supreme Dictionary of the Sith, I believe we should stop spamming before we all get cancer. Or worse, moderated :eek: :smash:
 DarkLord_Revan
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
As Supreme Dictionary of the Sith, I believe we should stop spamming before we all get cancer. Or worse, moderated :eek: :smash:

lol very funny
 JediKnight707
12-21-2005, 1:51 PM
"No it's not," Jedi_Knight said, fear etching in his voice. "I've had some bad experiences with moderators..."
:lol: Like the 3rd person of myself? (btw I had to look up experiences...)
 DarkLord_Revan
12-21-2005, 2:01 PM
Yea very interesting *slaps Jedi_Knight_707 in the face*
 JediKnight707
12-21-2005, 5:11 PM
Jedi_Knight mutters something censored. Here's what it is, only I used puppy instead of a word that can't be repeated: "That puppying puppyer."
:rofl:
And how come no one is sad that the story is going to end soon?
 John Skywalker
12-21-2005, 6:07 PM
im sad your storys going to end jedi knight its a classic:(
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-21-2005, 6:25 PM
So soon? Already? Ohhh... :(
 JediKnight707
12-21-2005, 6:45 PM
Well, at the end of like the next five chapters, but I keep running out of ideas :(
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-21-2005, 6:53 PM
You need an advice? PM anyone. Me for example, I am always willing to help.
 JediKnight707
12-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, it's like I'm running out of ideas, and I don't want more. Yeah, (not bragging) it's a good story, but I don't want a story that just runs on and on, just to keep it going.
 DarkLord_Revan
12-21-2005, 11:25 PM
How many more chapter you think that your gana do?
 JediKnight707
12-22-2005, 12:07 AM
Maybe like 5 more updates...
 RC-1162
12-22-2005, 4:15 AM
i should hire pikachu to slap all your face like in JK's avi. hey! why dont i?
*hires a hitman version of pikachu that cannot be killed*

anyway, im really sorry to hear that the fic is ending, but all good things come to an end, thats the rule of life (unless, of course, you choose to write out crap just to keep the story going :D , not that your story is crap, that is)
 JediKnight707
12-22-2005, 1:02 PM
Wait...did you just call crap, crap? I'm confused :confused: Oh well, it's been happening a lot lately :)
 Hallucination
12-22-2005, 1:23 PM
Its coming to an end? I guess that means more attention for Forcefight after this eh ;)? Like RC said, all good things come to an end.
Don't be sad because its over, be happy because it happened.
 JediKnight707
12-22-2005, 1:28 PM
Well, all I have left to do is this Sith Lord, set somethings straight in romance :naughty:, and then I think I'm done :) But, maybe in later days, I'll continue it, in a different part. And, I'm also gonna be starting another Fic, soon :) So, despair, you shall not :D
Page: 3 of 5