Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

spawn glitch

Page: 1 of 1
 =TF=
11-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey Sage here from the clan Team=TF=Frag, what is up with the spwan times? if you lose the base that you were going ot spawn at you go to another base with a 15 second spawn time. Well that sux, it should be like SWBF in that aspect, or at least make it so you get to choose the new cp with an instant spawn time. This is just one of the main complaints that I have been hearing

Sage
 deamonomic
11-04-2005, 12:59 AM
if thats so then i agree. but i cant say for certain because i have not yet actualy played. but ill take ur word for it
 MandaloreBIC
11-04-2005, 1:58 AM
what does the numbers under the command posts mean!??!?!?!?!??!?! :p
 Alkonium
11-04-2005, 8:42 AM
Hey Sage here from the clan Team=TF=Frag, what is up with the spwan times? if you lose the base that you were going ot spawn at you go to another base with a 15 second spawn time. Well that sux, it should be like SWBF in that aspect, or at least make it so you get to choose the new cp with an instant spawn time. This is just one of the main complaints that I have been hearing

Sage
If you didn't know, that was in BF1 and they basically left that alone. It's only in multiplayer though.
 Jennaida
11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
The numbers of the command posts are kinda like the names in Battlefield 2 for their command posts. It's a matter of coordinating attacks.
Page: 1 of 1