Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A third game confirmed..?

Page: 1 of 1
 Isak
11-03-2005, 5:25 PM
I would be very surprised if Lucasarts didn't develop Knights of the republic 3... But is it officialy confirmed? In that case, does anyone got the press release?
Thanks!
 Jeff
11-03-2005, 5:38 PM
No, Knights 3 has not been officially confirmed as of yet. It is just suspected that it will be made since the other games sold so well and were so popular. So everything in this forum is purely speculation.
 Darth Serebus
11-03-2005, 5:45 PM
Well I hope the speculate and use my ideas... If i had the know how..Id make a awesome KOTOR 3 or STARWARS like game.
 Darthrevan_3
11-03-2005, 5:59 PM
I'm with Serebus. Me and my Friend are entering the computer world and learning how to create things, and we cud probably create our own game.

:lol: BS!! :lol:
 Sabretooth
11-04-2005, 12:36 AM
BTW, it is impossible for any Star Wars game to release independant of the Star Wars banner, unless it is free and unlicensed. If you want to make a Star Wars game, you need LA.
 Prime
11-04-2005, 10:18 AM
You now have your answer, Isak. Any speculation about KOTOR3 should be put in the other thread...
Page: 1 of 1