Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile Robe

Page: 1 of 1
 kratos1010
11-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Okay, I can someone make a robe that is similar to the Exile Robe 1.1 but is more battle damaged, and the robe DOESNT LOOK LIKE VELET, make it look like the robes in Robe Pack 1, or the Heart of the Force Robes. Thanks!
 MdKnightR
11-03-2005, 1:12 PM
I think that battle damaged Jedi robe would look very nice with the texture on the Visa Marr robe mod that was released a few months back. It is course like burlap. As for making it look like the Spectre of the Force or Spirit of the Force robe, you could try to open one of those textures in Photoshop and then Save As the same file name as the one that the Exile Robe references. It might work.
 kratos1010
11-03-2005, 1:41 PM
No, i dont mean for it to look like the robes, the cape to look like yours except one that matches the outfit in Exile Robe 1.1, and for more holes and rips.
Page: 1 of 1