Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[PSP] Battlefront 2 :)

Page: 1 of 1
 sTo0z
11-03-2005, 4:09 AM
Fun for a PSP game, works pretty well. Controls have some getting used to of course, but I played Coded Arms thoroughly so I have no complaint.

Only tried MP briefly, works well most of the time, some framerate issues, but overall much fun. Very well done for a PSP version. :)

Super-duper quick review score: 8.0/10
 Astrotoy7
11-18-2005, 10:53 PM
I hadnt played code arms and Ive found the controls to be utterly annoying... i think Im gonna stick to RPGs/Sports titles from now on :)

mtfbwya
 darthspencer
01-21-2006, 8:48 AM
Not really, i think it's very easy to get uesd to it, also i'm very approve of the maps they designed. so real. but im wondering why when i was driving starfighters, sometimes the system call me to leave battlefield?
 teeth_03
01-21-2006, 9:17 AM
hey PSP people,come to the LucasArts tech forum for the game and bug the hell out of them asking about if they're going to make a patch,lol

http://forums.lucasarts.com/forum.jspa?forumID=67)
 KenobiChronicle
01-21-2006, 3:54 PM
Don't count on it, lol. They don't support Sony.
Page: 1 of 1