Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

carth into bastila?

Page: 1 of 1
 bob_el
11-03-2005, 12:12 AM
i was wondering if anyone could make a mod to modify carth into bastila, as simple as that.
 RobQel-Droma
11-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Why? You already get Bastila.

But anyways, I would think it would be a lot of work. Carth has a TON of dialog and cutscenes that would need to be changed, unless you don't care. But I don't know, as I am not a modder yet.

But Welcome to the Forums!!! I love saying that :D.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
11-03-2005, 12:26 AM
You can use KSE to edit any characters appearence...
but the ten million dollar question is, Why would you want to do that :eek:
 The_Maker
11-03-2005, 1:54 AM
post deleted. The Maker: you have been warned several times about this kind of comment already. This is not the place to make anti-gay or lesbian comments. Since the other warnings don't seem to have any effect, consider this your final warning. Next time it will be a temp ban.

and do not erase or modify this warning. (in any event, I can revive it)

- d333
 RedHawke
11-03-2005, 4:39 AM
but the ten million dollar question is, Why would you want to do that :eek:
RJM, the Mod Requests Forum Rules (http://64.20.36.211/showthread.php?t=151005) has some new rules, please re-read them again. As it is now against the rules to ask "why?" someone wants a mod made... Rule #6. ;)

The_Maker, what is with this negative and rude post?

As far as I can see this isn't even what bob_el was requesting... lets all let the poor fellow clairify what he wants before we label anything as "disgusting" and "gross". Ok! :)

EDIT: To Below Post by The_Maker...
Just forget I said anything...
Then in the future you might want to choose your words far more carefully... OK!
 The_Maker
11-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Gah, this going going into a debate about religion and morality... not modding :dozey:

Just forget I said anything...
 Darth333
11-03-2005, 12:36 PM
The_Maker: read my edit above and check your PMs.

bob_el: as RJM said, you can use KSE to easily edit a character's appearance (you can also swithc Carth and Bastila's appearance unless your intention was to have two Bastila) You can also change the soundset of the character if you want but this will only change the voice whne the NPC opens a door, gets injured, gets poisoned, etc. However, changing the soundset will not change the voice for the normal dialogues.

You can get KSE from our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 bob_el
11-03-2005, 7:05 PM
i simply wanted carth to look like bastila...not sound like it. also the reason i want this is i thought it would be funny to have a army of bastilas. so sorry for any confusion that i obviosly caused. and i usually play as a boy so it isnt for a wrong and sickly twisted scene.
 Darthdude99
11-03-2005, 9:15 PM
Don't worry bob_el. I wasn't confused at all. Some people just jump to conclusions to fast and don't ask any questions. Hope the idea pans out. Like posted earlier I would just use Kotor Savegame Editor. That way you can change the characters apperence.
 bob_el
11-03-2005, 10:02 PM
ok.... i tryed kse and it didnt work carth is still carth. so any suggestions.
 Darth333
11-03-2005, 10:09 PM
KSE works: if it didn't you are likely doing something wrong. You have to make the change, click on apply and then commit changes. In case of doubt, read the readme: there is detailed information as how KSE works in there.
 bob_el
11-03-2005, 11:10 PM
i found my problem. thank you all this thread is no longer needed!
 Darth333
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Glad you sorted it out :)
so sorry for any confusion that i obviosly caused.
No need to be sorry: there was no problem with your request at all.
Page: 1 of 1