Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem With Tsl

Page: 1 of 1
 Lando Griffin
11-02-2005, 7:20 PM
I having this problem where my game keeps crashing, not when i first load the game, but the secound time i go somewhere. This happened right after i got every item in the game. And i have about 300-400 mb of mods in my override. I dont know what i should do, could someone help me?
 The Source
01-09-2006, 6:04 PM
I having this problem where my game keeps crashing, not when i first load the game, but the secound time i go somewhere. This happened right after i got every item in the game. And i have about 300-400 mb of mods in my override. I dont know what i should do, could someone help me?

You answered your own question:
Having that many mods in your 'Override' folder can make your game crash. Usually, the game takes files from the CD and hardrive. The more the computer uses the harddrive, the more your game will crash or halt. In some cases, the game will play perfectly for a while, and then it will build up to a stop. This is due to the fact that the hardrive is being used too excessively. I would remove about 250/350 MBs of mods, and then your game will work efficiently.
 Lando Griffin
01-14-2006, 10:52 AM
is there any other way to keep all the mods in, like delete programs or something, i mean there must be another way.
 RedHawke
01-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Have you tried playing without adding in all those game items?

Try without all the items, just cheat in a few for yourself, and see if you have the same problems.

I have had problems in the past with cheating in a ton of items at one time causing game issues. The obvious solution is to just don't do it. ;)
Page: 1 of 1