Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Two more changes neeeded for KOTOR 3

Page: 1 of 1
 Beasty1408
11-02-2005, 5:55 AM
Ok i backed down on the turn based thing but these changes i think u will agree on but we will see

1.) YOUR CHARECTER MUST SPEAK!
wouldnt it be better if when u chose a speech option u say it. Also there should be in charecter creation lets say a choice of 4 voices (2 women and 2 men) for ur charecter

2.) REVAMP OF THE DARK SIDE
when u play these games its obvious they were made for light side but dark is not consistant. Here is were im coming from: if u were a sith lord , its not the same as being a street punk. For example im a sith lord ( :) ) on taris i wouldnt get involved with helping beggars then killing them. They would take the attitude that they dont care do what u want. And would only start killing people if it was in their interest or they attacked first. They would not go around killing everyone they want. I am coming from Kieras point of view in KOTOR 2, she says she is disappointed when u have 'a thirst for blood lust'.
So the dark side should be amde more altering situtations to help u and not getting involved and leaving people ot die. Rather than going around killing everyone u see. When a dark side option appears in the dialog it should be for instance with that beggar scence on taris 'stop wasting my time with idol talk and get out of my way u scum bag' or *do what u want u but waste my time again and il disconect that head from your body* (im not a speech writer obviously they will be better)
 Achilles
11-02-2005, 7:57 AM
I think the "speaking" thing has been shot down multiple times in multiple threads.

I also think that everyone acknowledges that the "sith lord=common thug" thing needs to go away.
 Prime
11-02-2005, 8:08 AM
As mentioned these and other ideas have been discussed in other threads. Feel free to talk about your ideas in those. :)
Page: 1 of 1