Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor 3 characters

Page: 1 of 1
 Darthrevan_3
11-01-2005, 10:16 PM
i think that we shud discuss the characters in kotor 3.
I think that there shud be lots of new characters, but keep some old ones to,
like Carth Onasi, or maybe Bastila.
I also want to get rid of T3 and Hk-47 as party members, because they got their
turn, twice. Maybe we also need next gen characters, like , i don't know, Mission and big Z's love child or whatoher.
I really need feedback on these.. Please!!!
 RobQel-Droma
11-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Mission and big Z's love child? I hope I am misunderstanding what that means-that isn't suggesting something, right? :xp:

Aren't there already threads for this?
 The Doctor
11-02-2005, 6:14 PM
Even if there is, T3 and HK SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED! They are by far some of the best charactersfrom either of the existing KotOR games.
I would like to see the possibility of choosing an alien PC as your character - maybe a Twi'Lek or something.
Maybe a non-human villain, too. All the enemies so far have been Human, or were at some point. Maybe an evil Wookiee, or something (I'm kidding - that would be stupid).
 Darth Serebus
11-03-2005, 5:55 PM
I agree..they should allow you to be an alien. SOrry humans are overated. and Just because certain people cant amte with aliens doesnt mean its not possible.
 Alkonium
11-03-2005, 7:50 PM
Keep T3 and HK, add in a bloodthirsty Ithorian(yes, I know how much of a contradiction that is), and you should play as either Revan or his/her Padawan/Sith Apprentice.
 RobQel-Droma
11-03-2005, 7:53 PM
Humans are overrated? It is your own species you are talking about, Star Wars is not about a Quarren hero or something! And it is impossible genetically to mate with another species, as far as I know.

T3 and HK have had their turns already? It is not about turns. Actually, they have been in the last two which kind of points to that they will be in the next one.
 The Doctor
11-03-2005, 9:05 PM
^ You Humans are a foolish and overrated race. They only thing they are good at is finding new ways to kill each other. Anyway, I don't want to get in trouble, so I'm gonna shut up now.
 Darthrevan_3
11-03-2005, 9:08 PM
NO!NO!NO!NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T3 and HK shud be destroid!!! It is my crazy beleif that droids can have children! Like in Robots!
:xp: Make dem explooode! :lurkblast :clap2:
 Alkonium
11-03-2005, 9:18 PM
NO!NO!NO!NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T3 and HK shud be destroid!!! It is my crazy beleif that droids can have children! Like in Robots!
:xp: Make dem explooode! :lurkblast :clap2:So? They're like R2-D2 and C-3PO. Would you want those droids destroyed?
 RobQel-Droma
11-03-2005, 9:46 PM
^Exactly. You are crazy Darthrevan.

Countless people have said it countless times, HK and T3 = 3PO and R2. Just like Ebon Hawk = Millenium Falcon. They have been here for the last two games, and if this is going to be a finisher, it doesn't look like they are going anywhere. Just like how stupid it would be if R2 and 3PO were destroyed in Episode VI.
 Darthrevan_3
11-03-2005, 9:51 PM
I want them dead!! 10 cent bounty on them!! :lol: But i wud also like them to have an apprentice ( I want to call it a childrens) :lol: But still! that's what I want. Tast the squirrly wrath! :lurkblast
 DarkExcalibur42
11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I want them dead!! 10 cent bounty on them!! :lol: But i wud also like them to have an apprentice ( I want to call it a childrens) :lol: But still! that's what I want. Tast the squirrly wrath! :lurkblast

......hm......
ah......... i can't begin to respond to that....

But anyhow, I would like to see Jolee again in KOTOR3. and the droids MUST stay. And please no Mission and Zaalbar 'twookie' children.... that would be kinda creepy....

....very creepy....
 Sabretooth
11-04-2005, 12:33 AM
I want Davik back. :( Lieutenant Grenn sucked.
 sargent_johnson
11-07-2005, 9:00 PM
well davik couldnt really be alive...you see in kotor 1 he was blasted to smitherens by you,bombed by the sith and completely decimated by falling buildings and stuff.like carth said,''there wasnt a building over two stories high left standing!'' i dont really see him somhow coming back alive..
 Soogz
11-07-2005, 9:35 PM
Personally I would like to see a whole new cast of characters, plus the two droids. I would also like to see that old characters have some cameos as well.
 DarthSion101
11-07-2005, 10:27 PM
bring back.....
Canderous, Bastila, Carth, Atton, Revan (not as PC though), Malak ( He lives muhahahaha), Sion (He lives muhahahah), HK47, T3M4, JOLEE as a cameo, some new party members.

hey I know this is off topic but, Does anyone else agree that for the most part, the party members in k1 had much more depth than the ones in k2?
 RobQel-Droma
11-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I would love to see a Jedi Master Bastila, Admiral Carth, Force Ghost Jolee, and maybe somebody from K2 make a cameo. Perhaps Atton, or the Handmaiden and/or the Disciple teaching a Jedi Academy elsewhere, they probably could have two Jedi Enclaves/Academies/Praxeums.

I want to keep T3, HK, and Mandalore/Canderous as party members though. Those seem to be the party members who have lasted through all of the games.

I don't want them to reuse to many though, just those few. As far as other people, I would like to see more HK-52/53/54...s show up. Three new Sith Lords that would be a Sith Lord, Sith Marauder, and Sith Assassin, each playing different roles. The three all together would pretty much be good in everything. Definitely more Mandalorians, and more of the Exchange.
 Sabretooth
11-08-2005, 2:26 AM
well davik couldnt really be alive...you see in kotor 1 he was blasted to smitherens by you,bombed by the sith and completely decimated by falling buildings and stuff.like carth said,''there wasnt a building over two stories high left standing!'' i dont really see him somhow coming back alive..

Maybe it was an evil clone bodyguard-like thing, like the whole Padme-Corde thing. It's possible, and it's possible that Davik is actually the Exchange's leader, which is actually a hidden front of the true sith who are hidden front for the Yuuzhan Vong. And... Davik is the leader of it all and he is also Darth Sidious and I've just had too much coffee...
 JediMaster12
11-08-2005, 3:48 PM
I would love to see a Jedi Master Bastila, Admiral Carth, Force Ghost Jolee, and maybe somebody from K2 make a cameo. Perhaps Atton, or the Handmaiden and/or the Disciple teaching a Jedi Academy elsewhere, they probably could have two Jedi Enclaves/Academies/Praxeums.

I want to keep T3, HK, and Mandalore/Canderous as party members though. Those seem to be the party members who have lasted through all of the games.

I don't want them to reuse to many though, just those few. As far as other people, I would like to see more HK-52/53/54...s show up. Three new Sith Lords that would be a Sith Lord, Sith Marauder, and Sith Assassin, each playing different roles. The three all together would pretty much be good in everything. Definitely more Mandalorians, and more of the Exchange.

Good suggestions!! I definitely want to see more Mandalorians, especially in action. Maybe throw in a few Iridonians.
 Axe Windu
11-08-2005, 5:52 PM
Ok... atton yes but as a cameo. I forget what kreia predicted about him but Id like him to die foolishly trying to help the exile fight off the true sith. Revan defenitly needs to be in it but not a PC. Jolee would be hard because there is a 50% chance you killed him... but force ghost is possible... thatd be kinda stupid though. No wookies... No Mission... Ok how about this... the True Sith invade known space and Clan Ordo or Admiral Onasi assembles a massive fleet to stop them and just gets destroyed. Kinda like (and Im sorry to even bring up Trek) when the Borg invaded Earth and the enterprise shows up and the entire starfleet is in ruins. Something like that. You show up in the hawk to find the last of the mandalorians totally anialated by the true sith. Bastilla would be cool... T3 and HK are a must. Jack up there coolness.... there already awesome but do it again. T3 was super lame in the first game and he got kinda R2 D2y and that made him cool. So more of that and def HK. I think HK is one of the most popular characters. All the Exiles Aprentices just have them refered to not really showing up except maybe Atton. Maybe run into GOTO again and kill him or his thugs. Cassus Fett?
 RobQel-Droma
11-08-2005, 8:59 PM
The reason I suggested force ghost is because I think it would fit his personality, he just makes the perfect grouchy old grey mentor. And even if you didn't kill him in K1, he probably died soon after. I mean, how old was he?

BTW, Cassus Fett is dead as I recall. But it would be nice to actually run into different clans. Perhaps uniting them with Canderous to fight against the enemy; Clan Fett (there has to be a Clan Fett), Clan Ordo, Clan whatever. Or you could have tons of enemies that may all be on different sides. It would be cool if part of it was almost a free-for-all, with 4 or 5 different armies, or something like that. Just another one of my ideas.
 Shabadaba
11-10-2005, 4:43 PM
For characters in KotOR III I would like to have at one point in the game where you take on or find someone who is force sensitive and they become your Sith Apprentice/Jedi Padawan. I would like more "liveliness" out of the NPCs party members or not, and solid backstory to any party members.
 90SK
11-10-2005, 5:53 PM
I would love to see Nihilus again. I always liked the concept that he was so enveloped in the dark side that freeing him of his organic body only made him more powerful. A physical embodiment of the dark side without organic ties would make a badass opponent.

Also, Sauvam would be great to have back. He was a bucket of fun to interact with, and he had some great wares to boot. And he said "eh?" That's enough for me.
 Amor
11-10-2005, 6:39 PM
All the enemies so far have been Human, or were at some point. Maybe an evil Wookiee, or something (I'm kidding - that would be stupid).

In my opinion, an evil Wookiee could actually be quite cool. It was a part of TSL in the Shadowlands (I don't really remember if that was KotOR1 or KotOR2). I think that worked out quite well actually. =)

And for the new MC, yeah, there should be an alien alternative. And for the human alternative, it should be possible to customize their faces and bodies in a much bigger degree than we've seen before.
Page: 1 of 1