Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor III ideas

Page: 2 of 2
 GrandMaster
01-20-2006, 7:47 PM
I know this might sound a bit stupid but i found the gameplay on KOTOR1 alot better than TSL!! (Maybe because it was well finished and not rushed???) It just seemd to have much more going on!!! ie side quests etc. Whoever produces KOTOR3, IMO should definately include Coruscant, alien npcs and pcs (personally i would like to play as different races!!) and like many people have said multi-racer swoop bikes, also more mini games like flying the ebon hawk (which should remain, as should T3 for reasons previously stated in thread!!). But overall i think whoever creates the third installment needs to totally finish it without rush, to make it as varied a game as possible so it can be played time and time again, unlike TSL personnally a couple of times through and not finding anything new!!!! whearas KOTOR1 i can play time and time again with much enjoyment!!! just my opinion, they are both awesome games though and i just hope KOTOR3 can live up to the expectations that evryone has!!! :eyemouth:
 Darth Windu
01-20-2006, 11:28 PM
I have been searching and finally found the Hutt Jedi I mentioned earlier. Go here (http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Beldorian) to see.
That is quite possibly the most ridiculous Star Wars-related thing I have ever seen.
 pokejedi123
01-21-2006, 7:37 AM
the ideas are good but 2 double lightsabers,oh come on you had to be grievious then

and the stunned part ok agreeing but when your in front a enemy you should do it like in ja:knock the enemy down with your feet
01-21-2006, 3:58 PM
i think that combining saber colours means like mixing colours on contact.Say if two sabers locked one blue and one yellow would turn too green on the locked area you
get the idea
01-21-2006, 4:21 PM
What could be a story is somthing to do with Mira.Kriea said at (at the end of KOTOR 2) that she dies saving a planet well you could play as her or someone you customise who is involved with that campaign.You could be fighting against the Exile or Revan if Mira is saving an outer rim planet or you
could be Exile or Revan.

Actions still change or keep position of the force and position of force still decides the ending.MIRA STILL DIES WATEVER ENDING OR POSITION IN FORCE!!

Of course Mira will now be a jedi and if she goes dark she could die saving the planet after taking it over. free to comment

Mod Edit: Please don't double post, if you have something to add then edit your previous post, thanks! -RH
 Darth Windu
01-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Uh, no. Kreia says that Mira will die saving people, not a planet.
 JediMaster12
01-21-2006, 11:04 PM
That's right and that she will have no regrets over her choices. Maybe it might be seen in KOTOR III who knows?
01-22-2006, 12:52 PM
in the xbox version the diciple never tells you what happend in Exar-Kuns tomb on
Dxun? Well he didn't tell me anyway.
 Darth Windu
01-22-2006, 10:05 PM
What? Exar Kun doesn't have a tomb on Dxun, it's the tomb of Freedon Nadd.
 JediMaster12
01-23-2006, 11:30 AM
That's right. As to the Disciple telling you about what happened, it's damned annoying, pardon me, that I couldn't get anything more out of him but I move on and play again.
 Char Ell
06-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Why don't they set it 100 years after Episode VI and call it "Star Wars: Knights of the NEW Republic" instead?Knights of the New Republic, eh? Apparently you weren't the only one who had this idea...

Has anyone read this 1UP.com interview with Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart from August 2004?
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3134032)
1UP: Is Obsidian looking at any other their past franchises to pick up, or do you have a full plate right now?

Urquhart: Right now we're pretty full-plate, but KOTOR II is about to wrap up, so we're looking for something else. There've been some big changes at LucasArts recently, so right now we're kind of in a state of flux over whether we'll work with them some more or not. Certainly we'd love to do a KOTOR III if they were interested in one. We've also been trying to talk LucasArts into the idea of making a Knights of the New Republic. That would be really cool; you could have cameos and everything. It's only been a year, essentially, between the two KOTORs, and I think it'll be important to do something new with the series. EDIT:
But this game's acronymn would be KotNR . Doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nicely as KotOR, does it? :smirk2:
Page: 2 of 2