Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

saveing

Page: 1 of 1
 shawnt11111111
10-25-2000, 10:58 PM
i cant get the game to save after i finish the rescue of the hoth prisoners HELP olease
 Keyan Farlander
10-26-2000, 10:58 AM
You mean it makes you do the mission again? That should only happen if you have failed the mission. Did you get some completion hints when you finished it? That would mean you failed it.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
 shawnt11111111
10-26-2000, 3:03 PM
i have made it about 7 missions past that one winning them all and it still wont save
 Keyan Farlander
10-26-2000, 3:36 PM
You mean, when you quit and restart the game, you are set back to that mission, even though you have completed several others? Um...wow. I've never heard of that happening. Are you sure you are starting the game with the right pilot? Maybe try re-installing the game.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
 shawnt11111111
10-26-2000, 7:23 PM
i am certin that it is the right pilot. cant figure it out i guess i could start all over again thanks for the assist
Page: 1 of 1