Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Double-Bladed Saber fix (TSL)

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_lord_Cheez
10-30-2005, 12:19 PM
A small mod that took me about 5 minutes to make. I'm sorry for all of you waiting for me to complete "Operation kill bastilla", I've only had a few minutes of free time recently, with everything going on with me right now. I'll hopefully have some more free time sometime by next weekend so I can finish that mod.

From the readme:

====Double Bladed Lightsaber fix===
By: Dark_lord_Cheez

After a small break from modding due to many things happening in my life, I have returned for a short bit to release this small modification, which I hope to turn into a huge revamp of the Kotor: TSL game.

This modification only incorperates fixes for the Double-bladed saber, but in future releases, I hope to complete fixes for all in-game sabers, and a few other weapons I found had great potential, but lacked in ability.

*This mod was created in my spare time, a very simple task that only took about 5 minutes at the most. This by no means is a complete project, and is just a small preview of what I hope to do in the future.*

What this mod does: This mod alters all in-game double-bladed sabers, so that they do more damage than single bladed sabers, but as a result decreases the defense of the user.

I created this mod because I find that the double bladed sabers in the game aren't balanced at all, nor are they as powerful as many people in-game make them out to be.

As a result, now I have boosted the attack and damage done by this weapon, but have also made it so that these sabers decrease the defense of the user considerably. I have also gave these weapons a boost against droids, as I don't really see how a droid could withstand being slashed apart by a lightsaber, and continue fighting.

How to install: Simply drop all files located in the folder into the 'override' folder of your Kotor: TSL directory. If you do not have an 'override' folder in the directory, create one.

How to un-install: Just delete these files from your override;

g_w_dblsbr001
g_w_dblsbr002
g_w_dblsbr003
g_w_dblsbr004
g_w_dblsbr005
g_w_dblsbr007
g_w_dblsbr008
g_w_dblsbr009
g_w_dblsbr010
g_w_dblsbr011
g_w_drkjdisbr002

Terms of use: Anyone is free to use this mod in any of their own modifications if they wish. I just ask that you make a small mention in your readme, and give credit where credit is due

Special thanks: Fred tetra, for creating the Kotor tool. Without which, this mod would not be possible.

Hollowan labs, for introducing me to modifying the Kotor games.

you can find this mod here: http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16896.html)
Page: 1 of 1