Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cannot save Calamari Cruiser during mission to extract Imperial defector

Page: 1 of 1
 GrinnerWolf
10-15-2000, 2:44 PM
Can someone tell my why the Calamari Cruiser won't rejoin the Rebel Fleet once the interdictor cruiser and star destroyer have been destroyed? It is because I am using an AMD-Athlon-Thunderbird PC?
 Keyan Farlander
10-15-2000, 7:29 PM
do you have the 2.02 patch to Xwing Alliance? It shouldn't have anything to do with your oh-so-sweet CPU.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
 nova_wolf
10-16-2000, 8:38 AM
THATS not a computer...
THIS is a computer :

700 P3
32 AGP graphics TNT2 NVIDIA
128 Sound + Subwoofer + twin satellite speakers
CD/CDRW
DVD/CD
128 ram
20 Gb HD
17" screen
intellimouse
joystick and gamer pad
printer, scanner, disk drive, web-cam, voice rec. headset
****E loads of games and software

Ј1500 !

All i need now is a digital camera, bigger HD, zip drive and Forcefeed back Joystick - and IM NEVER gong out !

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 Fondas
10-16-2000, 10:06 AM
GrinnerWolf, no it's not your pc.You're probably referring to Battle 6 Mission 6.
The Independance reaches it's hyperspace point , but it doesn't bail out immediately. I've written my way of beating this mission, so you can read my walkthrough by clicking the link below
Battle 6 Mission 6 Walkthrough (http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/Forum4/HTML/000880.html)

Hope that helps !

------------------
"Citius, Altius, Fortius"
TZG+7
 Fondas
10-17-2000, 7:27 AM
Page: 1 of 1