Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*PULLS HAIR OUT*

Page: 1 of 1
 DJBryon
10-07-2000, 4:14 PM
I've had this game for a while, and it runs fine on my old computer no probs! I got a new much faster computer and the game itself works but when i connect to zone.com and try to start a multiplayer game, it always says "connection attempt failed" now i know the ISP is fine because i play alot of other games online, and there is no problems there! The only thought i had, was perhaps my Voodoo 5500 driver might be causing a problem...but the game still runs in one player mode!
Any help would be great!
 K_Kinnison
10-07-2000, 7:04 PM
this could be happeing if you are not usign a updated version of XWA. Or you have a fiarewall..

Need specs

Jsut make sure you ahve the lastest updates, and lastest drivers, is all i can tell you now without specs
 DJBryon
10-07-2000, 10:01 PM
Spec:- Athlon Tbird 1000, Voodoo5500, Socket A7V mobo, 30 gig hard drive, Windows 98 second ed. Anything else u need to know?

Now that u mention it, i do have a firewall up, ill take that down, give it a try and report back here with my findings.
 Keyan Farlander
10-11-2000, 10:29 AM
Wow, your machine sucks http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif) Anyway, I'll bet you your sweet PC that the Firewall is the problem, because I've had the same thing happen to me.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
Page: 1 of 1