Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Curious

Page: 1 of 1
 DJBryon
09-13-2000, 9:57 AM
XWA worked fine on my old system, i recently bought a new PC, Athlon Tbird 1000, Voodoo 5, 256 megs RAM etc. and i can get into it fine, i reach the main screen and can view my missions or go into the simulator. But when i choose to go to the hangar or run a simulator mission, it closes down XWA when the loading screen should come up!! i dont know what is going on!
Any help would be appreciated!
 Ba'rad
09-14-2000, 12:41 PM
I've had that same problem only it started AFTER I installed the 2.02 patch. Before installing that, the only major
problem I had was that the mission loading screen would sometimes go blank, but after done loading, I can play it
just fine. After installing the patch, however, every time I load up a mission, the screen goes blank, then quits to
Windows. Anybody have any advice or tips on combating this rather annoying dilemma?

I e-mailed Lucasarts and they responded with a lot of junk, such as quitting and disabling programs in the startup
toolbar. The thing is, I shouldn't even be having this problem seeing how I own a 700 mhz, 128 RAM, 20 gig HD,
AND an 32 meg NVIDIA Riva TNT2 video/3D accelerator card. Any thoughts anyone? Please?

Muchas gracias
Page: 1 of 1