Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NCA Patch Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Bubba Fatt
08-29-2000, 2:41 PM
Help a poor fool pilot. The NCA patch(es) are great, but unfortunately, whenever I go to fight on a certain Eclipse Star Destroyer, or fight the Rebel fleet vs Imp Fleet, the game shuts off on me at the loading screen. I have a good vid card and all, but im not sure what the problem is. It seems like certain ships don't want to load in my game. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif)

------------------
Steiny
 ViRGE
08-30-2000, 1:58 AM
Make sure you've installed the 1.1 patch, and the 1.2 update. If that doesn't work, totally uninstall the patches and XWA, and reinstall everything.
 Bubba Fatt
08-30-2000, 5:17 PM
I tried all of that and it still doesn't work...any ideas what's wrong? I guess my computer is just repellent of Home One and The SSD Eclipse.

------------------
Steiny
 Lcg
08-31-2000, 12:39 AM
I had some problem like you, but I have a voodoo3 3000. I solve it turning off the Hardware mip mapping on hardware only video options...
 Bubba Fatt
08-31-2000, 2:44 AM
Lcg,

I think that did it! Thanks a lot!

------------------
Steiny
Page: 1 of 1