Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NCA Patch

Page: 1 of 1
 DJBryon
08-24-2000, 7:57 PM
i got the patch and everything and when i went to run setup it said my Xwingalliance.exe was an unrecognised version! ant ideas would be appreciated, cheers
Peace
 Roccer
08-24-2000, 8:34 PM
I had this problem too. First back up EVERYTHING you may have also added to the game and stuff you don't want to loose, pilots etc.. Then uninstall the game, reinstall, then install the 2.02 update, Then install the NCA patch then the 1.1 update for that. after that everything should work. Now you can put back anything you didn't delete (whatever you backed up) to the origional folders you put it. If you have previously, added ships manually, you will have to do that again, probably in different slots since the NCA patch uses many of thereserved slots.
 DJBryon
08-24-2000, 8:58 PM
i appreciate the help, but ive already got v2.02 and it dont work! Also could u tell me how to backup specific files.
Cheers
Page: 1 of 1