Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Darth Nihilus Robes!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 dragonshadow
10-25-2005, 8:31 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if after you kill Darth Nihilus you could get his robes? They'd have to be evilly powerful and awesome. If no one else does it, I'll do it (in like, three years or something)...
 Darth InSidious
10-25-2005, 8:49 PM
Hmmm.......I've tried to do this kind of stuff before, but it rarely works...You mean the whole mask and robes getup? Or just a robe called "Nihilus' Robe", with some cool bonuses?
 kotor modder 10
10-25-2005, 9:22 PM
he means the outfit buddy
 Darth InSidious
10-25-2005, 9:28 PM
I feared as much....

In theory it's possible. In practice, it's really not so easy. I'll give it a go for ya, but I make no promises ;)
 dragonshadow
10-25-2005, 9:45 PM
cool, thanx.
 Darth InSidious
11-08-2005, 10:57 AM
*facepalm*
I could have just used the disguise facility in KT! D'Oh >.<!
Anyway, here's a v1.0:
Click Here! (http://www.geocities.com/subbie909/NihilusRobes.zip)
I haven't yet sorted out an icon, that's the only thing. Just equip and enjoy.
This isn't compatible with the USM, since I couldn't find the USM darth nihilus utc...
The robes are powerful, and you'll get them off Nihilus' body, if you don't use the giveitem cheat...
 The_Maker
11-08-2005, 2:51 PM
Does it make you look like Nihilius or does it remove his mask and change things around kinda like AVol's Darth Vader Mod? :D
 Darth InSidious
11-08-2005, 3:13 PM
No, it's the whole suit. I'm one of the worst modellers in the history of mankind ;)
Page: 1 of 1