Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What are you looking forward too most?

Page: 1 of 1
 GhOsT-Jedi
10-23-2005, 3:29 PM
What are you looking forward to most in EaW between the ground battles and the space battles? I personaly am looking forward to the huge space battles, I hope they make a instant battle type game so I can just have a huge epic battle. So what are you looking forward to most between the ground and space battles and why?
 Darth Andrew
10-23-2005, 4:22 PM
This thread is kind of like this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150099) one. Anyway, space battles for me because I want to see epic ship-to-ship combat.
 TwIsTeD-SoLdIeR
10-28-2005, 10:22 PM
What are you looking forward to most in EaW between the ground battles and the space battles? I personaly am looking forward to the huge space battles, I hope they make a instant battle type game so I can just have a huge epic battle. So what are you looking forward to most between the ground and space battles and why?

I am looking forward to the space battles purely for the same reason as long as there isn't a limit count, just imagine the huge battles that would be taking place that would be awesome but even the thought of the land battles all them little units taht you have seen on the film are now in control under youre fingure tips and after seeing the screenshots the graffix look immensely enjoyable, i hope we will be able to micro as well as do large scale battles but its a shame that we in the uk wont get the game till nearly 2 months after it is released in usa :tsk: you will all be pros by the time we get to play it lol :fire3: :cry8:
 artisen12
10-28-2005, 10:59 PM
im longing forward to getting our halo mod out for it so we canhave some pimp space battle
 Jeff
10-30-2005, 10:11 AM
I think I'm most looking forward to the space battles because it is something that is different from what he have had before.
 swphreak
10-30-2005, 12:19 PM
I can't wait to play the space battles. I'm a huge fan of Armada 2 and the Homeworld games. They finally made a Star Wars game with Space RTS.
Page: 1 of 1