Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Not xactly a request..but whatever....

Page: 1 of 1
 Clone L68362
10-22-2005, 7:12 PM
I need help finding a mod. Basically what I want is a reskin of Revan's robes, with brown and light brown colors instead of grey and black. I also would like the mask. Now I know there have been tons of mods like this, and I even found a reskin that looks good (it's by RedHawke) but it would mean d/l a ****load of stuff, and the items are too powerful for my tastes.

In short, what I'm looking for is:

Revan robes reskinned brwon and light brown, Revan's mask, and if possible, to make my own stats on it.

I would do this if I could, but there's so many tutorials, I just don't know where I need to start. :wornout:
 Clone L68362
10-23-2005, 5:01 PM
Hmmm :(
 Lando Griffin
10-23-2005, 5:10 PM
well im am sure there is one, but since pcgamemods is down, you going to have to wait.
 Master Dakari
10-23-2005, 5:23 PM
What happened to PCGameMods? I tried going there today and the server can't be found...hmm...
 The Doctor
10-23-2005, 5:40 PM
Sergio is transfering it to a new server.
Why not just use the Star Forge Robes? If you want to wear it as DS, just change some tga names, and boom. Done.
 Darth InSidious
10-23-2005, 5:41 PM
I think you mean RedHawke's Star Forge Robes :)
 Lando Griffin
10-23-2005, 6:48 PM
I think you mean RedHawke's Star Forge Robes :)

I think so, i know that there was a mod with 4 reskins of Revans robes.
 Clone L68362
10-23-2005, 8:25 PM
Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. I just want the brown one though, and I don't like how insanely powerful the items might be.
 RedHawke
10-24-2005, 12:53 AM
First off, Clone L please do not bump topics like you did with that "Hmm" post. Bumping topics is against the Forum Rules. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725) Rule #7. Just an FYI! :)

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. I just want the brown one though, and I don't like how insanely powerful the items might be.
Everyone's a critic! :xp: J/K! :D

Seriously though, feel free to edit the uti files in my mod on your end to more fit your tastes, you should easily be able to edit the uti (Item) files and their properties in KT, or you can take the stock Darth Revan/Star Forge Robe uti's and save them to your override over the ones I made. ;)

It would take a little work on your part to figure things out, but with all the tuorials and good people around here it is quite do-able. If you get stuck or have any questions ask them in the Holowan Labs Forum. (http://64.20.36.211/forumdisplay.php?f=324)

I hope this helps! :D
 Clone L68362
10-24-2005, 8:21 PM
Gee, I have the downloads and KT, but I have no idea which files I need to modify and put in the override to make them work.
 Darth InSidious
10-24-2005, 9:58 PM
Just open the....I'm assuming something like "Revanrobe001.uti" file from the download of the mod in KT, and change the properties....
I don't know what the exact filename is, so you might have to look around in the folder.

Hope that helps ;)
 Clone L68362
10-24-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah I think I found it, but I've hit two little bumps.

1. When I look for it in KT, I go to items list and find mstrrobe07 and then it should be mstrrobe07a (I think this is the one) but it isn't in the list.

2. I don't know if this is it, I foolishly deleted my saved games so i don't have a Jedi character that can equip it to check it out.

EDIT: Forget those bumps, I think I'm just gonna forget about modding. I doubt I have the time, skill or patience to learn how to do anything, nor do I want to download 500 programs for doing one thing. I guess I'll just...play a different game or something. Thanks for tryin to help me though.
Page: 1 of 1